GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi Alan.
Is there a website that points to this picture / or is there a story with it. It just seems to unreal. Photoshopped i think.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
reading the 200sx thread it mentions the royal navy......now I didnt know the royal navy used american blachawk helicopters, and that bridge leg looks a lot like the golden gate in san francisco.......which just happens to be right next to a massive us marines base.........

am i gettin all inspecteur clousseau....??

:D :D :D :D

james:smokin:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Is it me or does that 'shark' look a lot like the mechanical one used in Jaws?

In other words:
Q: Is this real?
A: No way!

MDG.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Batman?

Does anyone remember the late 1960`s Film "Batman The Movie "where Batman is on a rope ladder under the Bat-Copter with a shark chewing on his leg!

Robin,who is piloting at the time,looks out and says"holy shark-dines" then he climbs down the rope ladder and hands Batman the "Bat Shark Repellent"

Henry,1960`s Batman Fan.:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Its a fake for sure.....

Its definately a fake....if you look really carefully,

you can see ,

on the sharks left fin,

its wearing a digital watch!! :D

Dave

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Diver!

Sharks do not attack out of water, so yes this is a fake! I have dived with black reef tip shark in the UAE and they really don't pay that much attention to you. Barracuda are more dangerous than shark..Just my pennies worth :D :rolleyes: ;)

Claire

PS Still a good picture!

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I saw a prog on UK Horizons this morning called "killer instact" (presented by some loony Australian) - infact there were 3 shows - one about lions, one about big lizards and one about.....sharks.

Interesting they showed footage of great whites coming out of the waters surface - apparently the great white is the only shark that does this. They then went on to show footage of great whites jumping up at big chunks of meat that they were hanging on a large rod over a boat edge.

So, regardless of the legitimacy of the image, great whites do infact go for food in the way depicted in that image (based on what i saw this morning - i know sod all about it !).

Cheers,
Daz

1 - 20 of 24 Posts