1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
You're right - some blinding images :)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Looking at the posted calendar I´ve just realized that Wednesday Tuesday Friday, when you read the abbreviations, are WTF :D
Besides that great discovery that photographer is ace!

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Easton Chang is an excellent photoshopper :)

Great pictures!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
I have some of the Shelby GT500 photo's he took as my wallpaper currrently. the man does have a talent.

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
For the longer standing members here. What was the name of the photographer that used to own the blue R33. Nigel something???

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Nigel's photos were stunning way back! Class.

Dino take a great pic without a doubt - he's a great eye for a picture which IMHO is half the battle.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Nigel's photos were stunning way back! Class.

Dino take a great pic without a doubt - he's a great eye for a picture which IMHO is half the battle.
I agree, Dino's compostition is exceptional - I like the fact that Dino's pictures are left alone mainly by post-production - other than the obvious cropping/sharpening they are pretty much as he shot them.
As someone who relies totally on Raw Post Production in photoshop due to billy-no-talent with a camera, I really do appreciate Dino's skills.

·
Ol' School GTROC
636 Posts
right click the mouse and select 'set as background' and.....wala!!! You have a new desktop....hope this helps

1 - 20 of 25 Posts