GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would take the skyline to work yesterday so 500 miles to portsmouth and then home next week to give it a run. never again! After sailing down the M6 the car developed a serious loss of power so i pulled over and it would not rev up(maybe not firing on all cylinders) then all of a sudden a red light came on with a zigzag in a box this light promptly went out and all was fine for the next 150 miles until it started raining and it done it again but without the light this time.
Is there anywhere roundabout portsmouth that i can take the car or can anybody help with some ideas.?

thanks.
Steve

Only at Christmas !!!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Try Re-worx (portsmouth), they really RX7s but they have worked on skylines(GTst i think) and if its general they maybe able to help, good blokes.

else Rising Sun near Alton are your nearest dedicated skyline tuners.

·
Registered
597 Posts
re - Re-works, been down there quite a few times with friends cars, like i said they really are RX7s but they have always been helpful and if its a minor problem, they might be able to help on the spot.

I'm not an RX7 owner, and don't know their communities and the ins & outs.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
hope it works out for you - my engine looks like a blow torch was applied to everything inside!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts