GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
i have been looking into this aswell, looks good the only downside is that its not Ti.

If only Ben at GTC could make up a similar system on the Titan exhaust

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Apexi make the switchable valve that can be welded into "any" exhaust i think?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Anywhere in the UK to buy this exhaust?

AAM | AAM Competition Nissan GT-R Premium Sports Variable Volume 90mm Exhaust

Also if i were to get this, would it 'work' with the Miltek Y-Pipe.

Why i am thinking about this is, that if i were to drive to London, i'd be happiest with a quiet / stock car. But normally i could flick the switch and get the full beans sound :D
Hi.
Are you finding the Y pipe hard going with it "on" all the time? I only ask because it was going to be my first upgrade.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi.
Are you finding the Y pipe hard going with it "on" all the time? I only ask because it was going to be my first upgrade.
Not hard-going, but my neighbours 5 doors down have told me they know when i'm coming and going in my car (they were laughing - so not saying it in a snide way). But I'd like to be able to come and go without everybody knowing (unless i'm in a hooligan mode :D)

Saying that, it's not as quiet as stock on the motorway where i would like it to be.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
aam prices are high. $4k + postage & duties etc... our Titan is less !

same goes for their trans cooler 3k!? watch out for the UK made Forge version, being tested on our 35 now

But yes i have adjustable sound exhaust under my very large sleve, to be released in new year.

as for the Kresssss thats like $7k!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts