at your premises.

www.dynapack.com.

as used by NISMO in japan.

Mark

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
Sorted.

These are the real Mc Coy, respect is due. I will book in and have a run myself, I have been an advocate of this type of RR for a long time, it is without doubt the best and most accurate you can get. Fantastic consistancy.

Rates etc would be nice.

3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MYCROFT

MUST LEAVE THE COMPUTER ALONE AND STICK WITH THE SPANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
LMAO

Atleast you realised it was the wrong site... I thought it must be here somewhere and tried to find it... DOH!

Luke

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Things can only get better

I've been watching this evolve for sometime now. Well over a year to be precise. From what I've seen and heard decisions like these can't be made lightly and have to be made with dedication.

Mark and Tony have put a lot into this Dyno and have travelled a hell of lot to find the right one. Tony's even been to New Zealand (and Marks going soon) for the indepth training Dynapack provide and therefore full back-up and knowledge of this Dyno will be available from them both. After using a couple of Dynos in the past it'll be nice to have the apparatus bolted to my hubs which will do away with the equations for rims, tyres (and their pressures), slippage etc., etc., I suppose the more elements you take out of something the more exacting it is.

I've also been watching their Dyno Room go up when I've been down their and this is being built to a very high standard.

Their commitment to the Skyline is second to none and this only confirms it.

Mark has also told me that they are not going to do Dyno Days as the Dyno is solely a tool for tuning.

I can't wait to get my car on their especially as NISMO use one as well. Is that cool or what.

glen

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Re: Things can only get better

TOKYO said:
I've also been watching their Dyno Room go up when I've been down their and this is being built to a very high standard.
I'll second that. Saw how things were progressing yesterday and i was very impressed. It's gonna be the dogs dangly bits when it's finished.

Daz

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Too busy

Mark
You must nave been to busy with the RR to answer any of my e-mails then ? I will be at Trax, maybe you can talk to me there ?
Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts