GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

not one to "big up" tuners TBH but after ordering a few parts from Abbey i can say that the customer care is very good!, far better than 99% of other tuners i have delt with

i enquired about some rebuild parts (so its not like im spending thousands here) and apart from being given very good advice on the rebuild by "Tony" i was called back more than once to let me know the prices and avaliabilty of the parts i need before i actually made the order

they are even throwing in some plastiguage in FOC

when customer care is that good there is little point buying elsewhere IMHO

big up Abbey!

regards, brian

·
Registered
379 Posts
Have to agree.
Needed 2 rear HICAS ball joints for my MOT abbey had them in stock and after faxing an exploded diagram to me to confirm the part number,sent them straight to the garage next morning.
Unfortunately the delivery driver managed to lose one on the way from the depot ( driving about with his roller shutter open at the bottom )
A replacement was sent out right away with no hassle and I got my car back on the road.
Always think the measure of good service is how a company reacts when things go wrong.

419 Posts
Yunis

I am only a "sarcastic old B.stard" when you talk a load of crap.Most people will tell you that if you talk sense to me I quite readily give out information!!!!!

Sarcastic OLD Tony

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
tonysoprano said:
I am only a "sarcastic old B.stard" when you talk a load of crap.Most people will tell you that if you talk sense to me I quite readily give out information!!!!!

Sarcastic OLD Tony
lol
that is a fekkin classic:D
I thought Tony was quite amiable. Must be my sensible questions:D

·
Registered
552 Posts
Well i must agree with all of you i have used Abbey over the last 11 years and have had nothing but great service and advice.
I have not suffered the problems which some people talk about from other gararges. Some people complain that thier prices are high however the price you are quoted is what you pay no hidden extras or sudden changes in price!
Just remember that if you own a BMW,Merc or Porshe You hourly labour rate for a technican with less years experience would be in the order of £120 Plus vat per hour.
Remember you only get what you ask for from your garage. Discuss you requirments and explain how you want to use your car because this could save you time and money. Listen to the advice that you are given and remember you asked them for thier advice.
Abbey Motorsport are the longest standing most experienced Skyline garage in the country.
So keep up the good work and thankyou for all your help over the years, thats all of the family and your staff.

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
so far so good, will let you know after next weekend when some minor paintwork will be carried out and a SILENCER for my "quiet" exhaust !!!

·
Banned
1,758 Posts
tonysoprano said:

Sarcastic OLD Tony
Hey whats up uncle Tony:D

Mark has offered me some good advice in the early days of my skyline ownership.. something that I am grateful of:)

BTW, can you pm me a quote on a full wheel alignment please

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Service...

Today i had to ordered a few emergency parts from Abbey, parts were needed to get me on the road for the weekend trip down to Donny. Mick at Abbey was very very helpful and is taking parts to the post office in the next town to make sure i get them next day delivery-even though its a bank holiday Friday.

Mick gave me the part numbers of the parts for me to try and source these from a local Nissan dealer before trying to sell me these. Unfortunately the Nissan dealer couldnt supply for another week, Mick called me up and is sending on the parts along with a few extra parts just in case something goes wrong---First class service.Thanks Abbey..

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Used Abbey myself, Found them proffesional, and very helpfull afterpurchase support (And I only spent 200 quid) so will most definitely be going back when I can afford more stuff..

Mark.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts