GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'd just like to say a massive thanks to all at Abbey for their help yesterday. :thumbsup:

I'd like to especially thank Mark for his help and assistance as I wasn't feeling too good, and at one point thought I wasn't going to be able to collect and drive my car.

I think I now know every service station from Surrey to Lancaster.

Also, sorry if there was anyone from here at Abbey and we didn't say hello.

Matt & Steph.

3,665 Posts
No worries Matt, hope you feel a little better now.

You did look a little white yesterday!!!!!

get that car run in so we can get it all finished for you.

Mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
400r

We'd just like to say a massive thanks to all at Abbey for their help yesterday. :thumbsup:

I'd like to especially thank Mark for his help and assistance as I wasn't feeling too good, and at one point thought I wasn't going to be able to collect and drive my car.

I think I now know every service station from Surrey to Lancaster.

Also, sorry if there was anyone from here at Abbey and we didn't say hello.

Matt & Steph.
hej matt is that a real nismo 400R?
its a nice car i am a little jalouse
greetz

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
I saw this car parked up on Saturday whilst mine was on the dyno, looks very nice matt, certainly stuck out in the amazing sea of Skylines at Abbeys back lot !

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw this car parked up on Saturday whilst mine was on the dyno, looks very nice matt, certainly stuck out in the amazing sea of Skylines at Abbeys back lot !
Thanks mate, it's cartainly the most difficult car park to stand out in as there are A LOT of really nice cars there!

How did your dyno run go?

Running the engine in must be one of the most frustrating driving experiences ever.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Well it certainly stands out mate, looks proper agressive....

Yeah dyno run went well, very pleased :) Tis only stage 1 at the moment, unlike yours !!!

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it certainly stands out mate, looks proper agressive....

Yeah dyno run went well, very pleased :) Tis only stage 1 at the moment, unlike yours !!!
Thanks again mate.

Did Mark show you under the bonnet then?

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Nah your car was parked up mate. I've just noticed your engine spec under your avatar !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts