GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bloody would!

what a top bunch!! theyve taken my baby, sorted every niggle out without fuss, and have delivered a car back to me that FEELS like a 550bhp skyline!
WOW, what a difference!
not only that, they didnt take the p1ss with the bill, and ive never known curteousy like it from a tuner!

a big BIG thanks to tony, mark and barry for restoring my faith....and 600bhp here we come;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to say, glen i owe you a drink;)

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Drink

Oooooh have to give it a while mate as I've OD'd on booze over the last 2 weeks on the 'all inclusive' :D .

Really pleased that you are even happier now and I bet you are especially as you are keeping your 'baby' :smokin: .

May you have many happy miles, all within the speed limits of course ;) , and hopefully we'll meet for that drink soon.

See Ya.

glen

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
You car Leigh

Glad to hear your car got sorted by Abbey.

If Glen is not up to the 'drink' I'll take it mate.Hate to see booze going to waste ,that's all ! :D .I did tell him to lay off that 'wormy' drink but I guess he didn't listen Spud .(Sigh! )

What was wrong with it to begin with for I thought your car was sorted ?:confused:

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
spudgun said:
i bloody would!

what a top bunch!! theyve taken my baby, sorted every niggle out without fuss, and have delivered a car back to me that FEELS like a 550bhp skyline!
WOW, what a difference!
not only that, they didnt take the p1ss with the bill, and ive never known curteousy like it from a tuner!

a big BIG thanks to tony, mark and barry for restoring my faith....and 600bhp here we come;)
Well said. It's always good to see great feedback about work you've had - no matter what the garage.

Which reminds me....must make a call ASAP....

Daz

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi paul
minor stuff mate.
wheels were rubbing on the arches, tracking was a MILE out, clutch was a pig (now lovely to use!), just real minor but niggly stuff.
it was a joy to drive this evening...gave essex the full on lightshow:D

·
Banned
349 Posts
Glad to hear your pleased Spudgun. I saw your car there when I dropped mine off for some modifications.

I've done business with Abbey for about 4 years now and what I like is the peace of mind, knowing the car will be looked after by people who know the car very well.

Jamie.

·
Registered
832 Posts
If I remember right, it's off the M1 at J14-ish. In Northants. I've got about 20+ 200sx's going and I know there are loads of Scoobs, RX7's, Evo's, GTiR's and of course Skyline's making the trip up for the day. It's Run What You Brung day. £9 to get in, £13 unlimited runs up the 1/4 mile strip. Should be laugh and a great chance to look at some class motors.

There's a convoy planned from South Mimms at about 8:30. I'm waiting to hear from Glen if he's allowed to go or not:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Abbey

Just got my GTS back from 'em and it's completely spot on now. They diagnosed my 'lack of grunt' problem and the car drives superbly now with all my mods working as they should.

I wouldn't take the car anywhere else.

John:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts