GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw you today mate , Nice Burgandy Red , I love those black Advans.
Sounded nice too!
I saw you near Union Street crossing over the road.
Get yourself onto www.skylineowners.com Most Aberdeen and Scotland owners are on there , We just recently had a meeting in the Falkirk area , We are planning another meet soon in Perth , you should come along.

Kyle

·
Registered
84 Posts
an Aberdeen dreamer

Hey, ive spotted that R33 too its nice. I dont own a Skyline "YET" still a student but its my DREAM car!

Love seeing a skyline roar past, hehe would love a cruise in one too that would be AWSOME :rolleyes:

There is a lovely Red Nismo R34 (think its a GTT, but correct me if im wrong) near my house, Union Grove!

One Day i tell you ONE DAY! :clap:

·
Registered
50 Posts
lucky shot said:
Hey, ive spotted that R33 too its nice. I dont own a Skyline "YET" still a student but its my DREAM car!

Love seeing a skyline roar past, hehe would love a cruise in one too that would be AWSOME :rolleyes:

There is a lovely Red Nismo R34 (think its a GTT, but correct me if im wrong) near my house, Union Grove!

One Day i tell you ONE DAY! :clap:
Yes indeed it was me, ha ha, aye nice to be recognised for a change!

The R34 is indeed a GTT, i used to check it out all the time when I lived on Hartington Road!!:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
SkylineBoy said:
Saw you today mate , Nice Burgandy Red , I love those black Advans.
Sounded nice too!
I saw you near Union Street crossing over the road.
Get yourself onto www.skylineowners.com Most Aberdeen and Scotland owners are on there , We just recently had a meeting in the Falkirk area , We are planning another meet soon in Perth , you should come along.

Kyle
Hey my man, thanks for the kind words, sounds good, i'll check it out!

You know it's weird, alot of people are commenting on how they like the wheels, but thats the only part of the car i really dislike, three spokes aint my thing but i suppose they suit the look of the car!:)

·
Registered
84 Posts
I saw a GRT34 parked on Rosemount about 3 months ago, first and only ive seen in my life! its was AWSOME. of course i took pics hehe :squintdan

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Martin owns that Red GTT his name is SuicidalManiac almost all the Aberdeen/Scottish Skyline owners attend on skylineowners.com.

Kyle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts