GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I know there is only one place for me to buy it (Motorex), but I would like to know what to look for when buying it. Are there any common problems I should look for when buying it etc?

The one I am thinking about is on the site www.skylinegtr.com and is the gunmetal R32. What does everyone think? Regretfully I have to pay for the conversion... so that bumps the price up to 28k US. I am thinking that the car is worth the premium to have here... what does everyone else think?

Are there any fav tuners out there for y'all (JUN, TOP SECRET, HKS etc)? I would like to get all of my parts (oh yes my friends... the mods will come... they will come :cool: ) from one company.

Thanks,
Sig

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok... should have read the FAQ's on the home page... sorry :rolleyes:

What does everyone think of the car at motorex? I saw in the FAQ that you can get the car in other ways... but it comes out to be almost the same price as Motorex. I will probably go through Motorex since they provide support and financing. If anyone thinks otherwise please let me know! I don't want to come across as a total newbie... I know quite a bit about the godzilla :D but I really would love to learn more by interacting with owners... not just reading on different places/sites!

Thanks for the help fellas!

Sig

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hi Sig,

I am in the U.S., so far I have bought 2 R34 GTR from motorex, what would you like to know about buying GTR in the U.S?

I have seen that particular gunmetal R32 GTR in person, it looks pretty nice, but I didn't look at it closely, have you seen that car up close yet? I will probably be in Motorex next week, I can take a look at it and take some pictures for you if you like.

I don't have 1 particular favorite tuner, I think between Nismo, HKS, ARC, Apex, Mine's, Volksracing and Ohlin, it pretty much cover all the high quality aftermarket parts you would ever need for a GTR.

Jeff

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be great if you could check it out for me! I am in North Carolina at the moment, so I haven't been able to get over there to see it. If you could find out what all has been done to it and it's overall condition that would be great! If you could let me know if you think I could fit in it ok that would be very helpful (I am 6'3" worried about hight not width). I really appreciate the help!!!

Thanks,
Sig

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Sig,

I will check out that car for you when I go to Motorex next week.

I think there are planty of room in a R32 GTR height wise since it has a normal coupe roof line without a sunroof, there are not much albow room though.

Jeff

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MattPayne said:
Sig, Im not quite as tall as you, just a little 6'2, but I have an R32 and have no problems with height or length or anything, just dont try to get anyone in the back seat behind you!!!
Thank you very much! I really appreciate all of the support everyone is giving me on this board!

Sig

·
Registered
178 Posts
I've got an R32GTR and it fits me, I'm 6'7"

perfect car for bid folk, more room than the R33GTR I used to have.

Good choice,

Dave

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hi Sig,

I went to Motorex 2 days ago, unfortunately I found out the gunmetal R32 GTR you are interested in have been sold.

Seems like they don't keep their stock for very long, most of them get sold pretty quickly.

If you need anything else, just let me know, I plan to go to Motorex in the next few days.

Jeff

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks a lot! I will definitely let you know if I need anything. That stinks that they sold that one though.

Thanks again,
Sig

·
Registered
101 Posts
i dont get IT?!!! why do you guys still sign you post like

sigmaldwarf said:

Thanks again,
Sig
when you guys got sig's at the bottom?!! would it just be easier if you guys just put your name in the sig so that you wont have to type it EVERYTIME you post. this is one of the little thing that bugs me when i'm in message boards...

Later,
Bruce

1 - 14 of 14 Posts