GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hei,

Thought it was time to post some pictures of the old GT-R.

It's fairly standard as of yet, I've spent most of my time (and money!) cleaning up the cosmetic parts such as the tatty gaiters, replacing the speakers, new passenger side and central air vents and then doing the normal maintenance with a new air filter, iridium spark plugs, new oils, tyres etc.

The only modifications noticeable are the Apexi N1 exhaust and the huge pipe underneath that go all the way along, the Tein S-Tech springs which help to lower it a little and some strange sideskirts that I've not seen before on a 32. I bought the wheels over a year ago from a forum member, I believe they are Desmond Marquis Promodas, 17" with Falken FK452s - certainly helped to correct the offset that looked awful when it was wearing R34 GTT wheels. Then it has the usual extra boost gauge on the dash (Greddy), Turbo Timer (Greddy), Nismo clocks and a large silver loud pedal! :)

Anyway...

Here at the Stadium of Light (Sunderland):

In Finland, the first day after driving home from Turku:

On the way to get rust protection applied:

Getting the rust protection applied! :)

Still missing door speakers, but new gaiters:

New vents:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! :)

Yeah, I think the wheels are Marquis Promodas, either way they are made by the same company - Desmond. Hard to find any information on the company, not even sure they exist anymore. I believe they were a Russian company who used to make Soviet military equipment.

Desmond Marquis Promoda

·
6,821 Posts
Cool pics, seems to be cold up there . .

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Niin on! :) On monta suomessa nyt :)

I think it was the first silver one, at least when I brought it here in April. And as far as I know, the first one in Oulu. But looking over DNSF recently, there was a guy who also had a silver one with clear indicators. Nice looking car.

The pictures with the snow where taken last April, so that's last year's snow. It snowed here on Saturday, stayed Sunday and Monday, but now the temperature has gone back over 0, so it's starting to melt again. It's the trusty Primera for another winter.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Nice car mate.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whre about in finland are you???? I will be coming shortly fingers crossed before the days become too short lol
I'm in Oulu - quite a way up. I think I've talked to you before, am I right in thinking that you spend a bit of time in Helsinki?

Hmmm. It's always nice to receive compliments on your car - thankyou all! :) I remember some guys chasing us in a Civic about halfway through the journey home and taking photos. Was a crazy feeling. My girlfriend was very embarrased.

It's still very much a work in progress, I changed the front suspesion bushes a couple of weeks back for Nismo ones. Just refreshing the old bits before adding more power. Going for some filters and a boost controller next, 0.7bar is not enough! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts