GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
It seems my abs pump has failed this weekend whilst on a track day at donnington, car is a my10 year with 25000 miles ,have cleared the codes with the ecteck dongle but have come back so assume its done for,can anyone suggest the best place to have mine re-furbed please,im located in suffolk

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
ECU Testing are worth a try. Have used them before and they were good (for another car though, not a GT-R). Located between Derby and Nottingham.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
ECU Testing are worth a try. Have used them before and they were good (for another car though, not a GT-R). Located between Derby and Nottingham.
Rubbish, in 4 months could not fix my pump, made be buy another faulty one to fix that and failed
I keep one so I can have repaired for less downtime, good time to do fluid and lines as well.
The guy I use now has 100% success rate and unit is warrantied , I would recommend you keep your ecu with the pump so no chance of miss communication with the BCM , its the pump bushes have failed and are sticking in the housing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts