GTR Forum banner

ABS Pump

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  dudersvr 
#1 ·
So, today I think is the 1st year anniversary of me owning the car (CBA 2010) which has been faultless apart from a noisy bellhousing, which was replaced just before lockdown.

Drove to work this morning. Fine. Started her up and "ABS / ESP" fault. Looks like the pump has gone as the car was stationary when it faulted (need to plug dongle in).

Lee at SRD can replace it but he will send it off for a rebuild, which means I'll be without the car. So, I'm reaching out here to see if anyone has or knows of any I can get off the shelf and then send mine off for rebuild?

Im in the Reading area.

#4 ·
Cheers. I'll have a think about it and let you know. Do you have the part number? I would like to see the cost of a new one, I can then gauge what I'm willing to pay (not saying that your price is not fair)

Try tapping it with a hammer and clearing the fault on ecutek. The issue is the valves stick because they are not operating.
Once I worked out how to use Ecutek I cleared the fault and its not come back yet. Guessing its now a slippery slop to when it fails fully.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.