GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Vendor
6,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning to the disgusting very sad news of the mass shooting in New Zealand in the two mosques places of worship. Evil on every scale and despicable. May God bless the the dead and patience to there families. Anyone who does evil shit like this needs to be handed over to the families for justice. The world is becoming increasingly a scarey place. :mad:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Woke up this morning to the disgusting very sad news of the mass shooting in New Zealand in the two mosques places of worship. Evil on every scale and despicable. May God bless the the dead and patience to there families. Anyone who does evil shit like this needs to be handed over to the families for justice. The world is becoming increasingly a scarey place. :mad:
There are Scum throughout the world, we have to live with it unfortunately, sad day for the families , burning is to good for these bastards.

·
Vendor
6,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
this is not the place for this
Why not!!!? .. They are human aren't they? If this happened in a church or any other place of worship or anywhere else for that matter would be ok to discuss it and give our opinions and thoughts for the dead and their families... Its wrong full stop and should be spoken out against Muslims or non Muslims... A life is a life

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
A very sad thing to happen anywhere, let alone NZ which is one of the most tranquil places on the planet :(
They've been referring to the killers as terrorists which they should, as normally they're classed as murderers if they aren't Muslim etc...

·
Vendor
6,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
guys, if it stays away from religion, it can stay. It's horrific in every way.
Agreed... A life is a life.... Its disgusting on every level

·
Premium Member
5,844 Posts
sad sad news!!! It's peoples lives and families affected, horrendous!

·
Administrator
31,478 Posts
why would you even gratify the scumbag by watching it?

edited to add, I'm serious, the consumption of that sort of imagery is EXACTLY why these attacks keep happening. Desensitisation to real pain, death and violence make it much easier to partake.

As soon as you have seen it, you become a part of it, sorry.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
A travesty. Regular folk going about their everyday lives and then this happens. My thoughts and duas go out to those who are no longer and their respective families. All life is sacred. Such a shame that some people dont recognise this.

·
Registered
35 Posts
why would you even gratify the scumbag by watching it?

edited to add, I'm serious, the consumption of that sort of imagery is EXACTLY why these attacks keep happening. Desensitisation to real pain, death and violence make it much easier to partake.

As soon as you have seen it, you become a part of it, sorry.
i know what you're saying...

...but by seeing it, it's made me even more sickened by what he did.

im against the death penalty but i'd make an exception in this case.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts