GTR Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Sim your telling me you actually went through them threads to see if Tak had condemned the attacks... :confused::confused::confused:

Kinda worrying TBH... you actually even went out your way to paste the links.

Even if he hadn't messaged, could be a number of reasons such as not being active during them days or other reasons, doesn't mean he doesn't condone such actions (as any normal individuals would), just cause he made this thread & judging by your comments its almost like your saying he needs to be consistently condemning everything that happens just because he opened this thread... as far as anybody knows this particular case may have involved a friend/family member etc causing him to post this.

I am not defending any type of cowardice terrorism or categorising it (even though it appears so), but live streaming and physically going in to a place of worship & gunning innocent people, physically shooting women+children is on another sick level... & then going back to reload and shooting the dead again just to be sure even sicker. :(

·
Vendor
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Absolutely, all attacks on innocent people is absolutely disgusting, the reason this one really struck a nerve with a lot of people was the way in which the racist islamafobic motherf*cker did it and streaming it live which really f*cked me off. Any terrorists are scum and should be burnt alive.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts