GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I added this monster to my collection of R32’s (my 3rd) last year but due to work commitments the car has sat in storage for the last 6 months following its' preparation for ROAD REGISTRATION (it now sits on a 1994 “L” reg plate).

Build threads are here: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/537650-r32-gtr-ex-japan-race-car-build.html

My plan was to do some track days in the thing but I have to come to terms with the fact that if I haven’t managed one in the last 6 months – I am unlikely to find time for the rest of the year!

The car should also be eligible for the new Japanese sprint series (http://www.japanesesprintseries.com) which started this year.

Having a small collection of vehicles (including other track spec cars) means that this R32 beast is just going to sit under a cover so I have reluctantly decided to let it go.

The SPEC is out of this world and I believe that the car was actually raced in the Japanese Super Touring Series back in 2012 when it was retired and unused since, but was recently fully refreshed in the UK by RK Tuning!

You have to get the thing up on a ramp to appreciate the amount of work that has gone in to building the thing.
The images should do most of the talking but the spec is:

ENGINE
Forged 2.6
Tomei piston
Tomei rod bolts
Hks 264 cams
Hks pulleys
Hks belt
Trust sump
Nismo gtlm turbos
Denso 660cc injectors
Trust 5" intercooler
Trust type r bov
Custom pipework
Twin swirl pots with 2 x sard 280 pumps

GEARBOX
Stock (low miles) 5 speed box with carbon twin plate clutch
Nismo/tomei 1.5way front diff
Nismo/tomei 2 way rear

SUSPENSION / BRAKES (shortened shocks and altered pick up points)
Tein coilovers
Front tein caster arms
Front zr camber arms
Ap 6 pot 355 front brakes
N1 r34 brembo 340 rear brakes

WHEELS / TYRES
As new Volk TE37SL (polished lip) 18x10.5 et15
Dunlop Direzza tyres

EXTERIOR
Carbon z tune bonnet
Carbon boot lid
Lightened doors,
Poly carbonate windows
Carbon voltex rear wing
Nismo n1 side skirts

I could probably write a book on the full spec as you keep noticing more and more things that aren’t standard.

Price is £29,500 which is £50k less than it would cost you to built it!

No P/X considered and tyre kickers will be ignored!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Looks ace! Is it road registered or if not is the paperwork available to do so?

edit>>>>> SORRY!! I missed the first line of your ad!!!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ddavej

The car is fully road registered and I am the first registered keeper on the V5 (1994 "L" reg).

We got it registered (at great expense) so that it could be driven to and from track days.

You would have to be VERY committed to drive the thing more frequently on the road as it is basically a fully fledged competition car with number plates on!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have had some interest in this beast but nothing concrete.

The car is in storage and will be put on track next year if not sold.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mega build R32 track car

All

The car still remains in storage (started and moved around every couple of weeks) along with most of my collection as I just can't make time to use them.

If anyone is looking to build a serious track spec R32 then this one has everything already done!

Price is £29,500 as we are coming in to warmer times.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Having not even driven the car since purchase and due to having far too many toys, this is up for grabs.

Looking at what this would cost to build I am asking a very reasonable £30k for it now as prices are on the up for R32's.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts