GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my GTR approx 6 weeks ago, it's a 2009 with 6500 on the clock.
I wanted a few mods and was advised by quite a few people to go and see ANdy at AC speedtech and also Russ fellows for my exhaust as I didn't want an off the shelf exhaust :)
After chatting to Andy and Russ, I ended up going for a straight through exhaust including down pipes and no silencers, all beautifully hand built by Russ Fellows....f**k me it's loud but sounds bloody awesome :)
I had Andy take it to stage 4 plus hks blow off valves, gearbox upgrade, lower it and space the wheels for me :)
Andy supplied me with pics whilst it was in with him, I even nearly had one sleepless night through sheer excitement lol( thanks Andy ;))
All I can say is you both exceeded my expectations and made my quick car into something awesome...... Thank you both so much :)
Turbos next...........:chuckle:

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Bought my GTR approx 6 weeks ago, it's a 2009 with 6500 on the clock.
I wanted a few mods and was advised by quite a few people to go and see ANdy at AC speedtech and also Russ fellows for my exhaust as I didn't want an off the shelf exhaust :)
After chatting to Andy and Russ, I ended up going for a straight through exhaust including down pipes and no silencers, all beautifully hand built by Russ Fellows....f**k me it's loud but sounds bloody awesome :)
I had Andy take it to stage 4 plus hks blow off valves, gearbox upgrade, lower it and space the wheels for me :)
Andy supplied me with pics whilst it was in with him, I even nearly had one sleepless night through sheer excitement lol( thanks Andy ;))
All I can say is you both exceeded my expectations and made my quick car into something awesome...... Thank you both so much :)
Turbos next...........:chuckle:
Congrats! Pics and power please :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's true, honestly lol!!!!
I'll ask Andy to put some pics up for me as I haven't a clue how to put any up :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Nice one Janet,, Andy did mine to a stage 4 a few weeks back although my Russ Fellows system is silenced, but still sounds good... Yours must sound awesome!

·
Vendor
480 Posts

·
Vendor
480 Posts

·
Vendor
480 Posts
IMAG0316.jpg

IMAG0315.jpg

IMAG0314.jpg

Glad you're enjoying your car Janet!

Spec: ACspeedtech ACX2 upgrade - with extras!
ACS downpipes, ACS intake kit, Russ Fellows custom non-silenced exhaust, ASNU Fuel Injection 14 hole 1050cc injectors, ACS HKS SSQV dump valve kit, EcuTek International Ltd powered custom ACS ECU and TCU remap with all the latest toys, ACS transmission upgrades, Eibach Pro-Kit sports springs and spacers and an accurate fast road alignment session, and the obligatory quad rear light conversion.
Busy few days!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahh thanks Andy..... I really need to learn how to put pics up lol!!!
Gonna sort a gopro out and get some vids up!
It sounds and goes really well!!!
Thanks again Andy :)

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Ahh thanks Andy..... I really need to learn how to put pics up lol!!!
Gonna sort a gopro out and get some vids up!
It sounds and goes really well!!!
Thanks again Andy :)
We are in the season for videos. Don't be shy :D

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
Looks epic many congrats, look forward to your sound vid clips :D

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Got any sound clips or vids yet?

How you getting on with it? I have AC speedtech system with dowpipes and am considering putting in some soundproofing for a bit of additional in cabin comfort (and to save my kids hearing). Yours must be truly loud with no rear silencer atall....

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
any clips yet?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts