GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was anyone from here at the ford night as i saw about 4 skylines and is the jap night still on at the cafe?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
been thinking about going to one of these nights at ace cafe, are there many skylines there usually ? and are there any "special" nights lined up in the near future ?
(we are coming from york)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont think i would come all the way from york for a evening event. It was a ford night and i saw 4 skylines and mine making 5.

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
just came back from supra night at ace cafe (jan 24)...

spoke to the organisers and max power (filming supras) about a monthly skyline meet, they seem interested just as long we have good numbers.

Any admins on the forum willing to take this up???
will be speaking with the main person from ace cafe tomorrow but it would be good for the forum if its a joint Ace cafe / GTR-OC event...

·
Registered
552 Posts
Claire at the ace cafe is the main organiser, she is also responsible for who gets in to the car park or not! The main jap night is still the first tuesday of the month. Dont normally get more than 5 skylines in attendance. The 350 owers club had a good turnout there at the end of last year.

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
yep... i got clair's number and i was going to call today but thought i'd give an admin a chance to step in...lol

looks like i'm doing it...fair enough.

alright ppl...fill you in as things develop.

mo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts