GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
yunis ur actually so sad for the thread title :rolleyes:

so these arent u pics then, coz if we postin other peoples pics il post some amazing mines ones.

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Haribo said:
infact id say hes total und utter saddo c0ck

esp as i own the Mines 34 on the game, and the Amuse Carbon R34 :confused: :rolleyes:

them pics are lame, can get some proper flaming exhaust action shots

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
like this....

not mine , was posted up a while ago, il dig out link...

steve i heard the carbon amuse was a bit pants? any info...

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
THATS a quality pic :smokin:

The Amuse car, even tho it was tuned to 840bhp and obv real light, is remarkably slow on the 1/4, but its a lot faster on the track than the times show.

I got about 7 Skylines, from the 70s onwards.

1970 Chapperal 2J ground effects fan car is my fave car tho, 800kg and 1000+bhp, tho the handling is a bit unpredictable at times (tho i got 60odd cars already, 96 different cars owned in total so far, but get bored n bin em)

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Haribo said:

i will second that.
i saw the thread about the GTR versus Mclaren SLR and was just dissapointed to see how someone can totally ruin what should have been a good thread.
We can all post stupid treads from time to time but YunisA posts just dont seem to improve.(a case of trying to place as many threads as possible i think)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
1970 Chapperal 2J ground effects fan car were'd u get that from? i have to amit with my thousands i tend to go into the second hand bit and pic pretty cars lol. fave find at the mo is a sega autotech version.. or watever it is, 500BHP in a boat, yes yes, looks mean tho.

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Brand new from Chapperal mate, 1.2million :eek: :D

Only bought it to win one of the american series's in, as the 2J was racing in it and kicking my ass, on all but the Seattle course that id win, id come a distand second to the 2J, with the rest of the pack about half a lap behind me!
And if you cant beat em, join em ;)

Heres a bit about the real life one--
http://www.mulsannescorner.com/chaparral2j.html :smokin:
On the game it comes with just under 700bhp, but can turbo it ;) Still a 3 speed box tho, but soooo much grunt it dont matter, and 100+mph in 1st is funnny, lol... (And ive managed 225mph round the corner after the start/finish straight of El Capitan in it too, when it wants to its like shit to a blanket mate, just at under 100mph the aerodynamics dont seem to work and youd fall off the same corner onto the grass at 50mph, lol...)

Dont take long to get 1.2mil anyhow, just win the easy Capri tarmac rallys a few times and sell the Toyota Rally Raid over n over, its worth 265,000! :D IIRC i sold that twice and flogged on a load of other expensive cars i didnt like anymore.

I shop in the s/h cars bit mostly too, most the new cars, and ones you win, are a bit boring.

A lot of cars ive got not cause they good for a lot of the races, but jus cause i love the cars, like the Lotus Carlton etc.

Any idea where to get a 22B scooby from? Im guessing late 90s second hand bit, but not seen one yet, tho raced against em.

Ive got 2 scoobys at mo, an old STI3 ive managed to make run a 9second dead 1/4mile (144mph terminal and a HELL of a launch, qualifying tyres, my drag susp setup, spraying in the gas on the start line, and a rev limiter launch), and a newer shape Impreza Touring Car that honestly ive ran a [email protected] with :eek: Tho ive not used it for any proper racing yet!

Car ive used the most is a basic R32GTR i bought cheap and modified to the maximum (740bhp too), not used it for ages, but was good enough to win absolutley tons of races earlier in the game which made me a fortune real quick.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I spent all day doing 2nd test, got gold for the whole lot, and got the Gran turismo R34, looks smart as its got the same bonet as Shin's, Nismo I think.

Now runnin 904bhp.

Also Managed to tune a supra to run 9.2second 1/4, never been able to get supra's doing the 0-400 thing before in GT

·
Banned
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
SteveN said:
infact id say hes total und utter saddo c0ck

esp as i own the Mines 34 on the game, and the Amuse Carbon R34 :confused: :rolleyes:

them pics are lame, can get some proper flaming exhaust action shots
woke up on the wong side of the bed steven? whats up with people?

I posted this in good humour, whats up? woke up on the wong side of the bed steven?

saddo c0ck? hmm i think you should look at yourself first!..

oh and if you lot think I ruined the SLR thread? Id say take a closer a look at it and see exactly what was said. The oik calling himself Haribo who made comments made it into what it became, kingsley also did his bit of shit stirring too....I reacted as I will give back as good as I get..Im not going to stick around and get instulted.

I dont have time for dealing with people if they feel this way! I was going to join up as a member of GTR OC but I wont bother, this place seems to have got worse and worse.. I remember the forum back in late 01, had some decent people on here.

Im sure many people here would like to see the back of me..but you know what, the feeling is the same...

Im out of this place...

happy days and god bless you all and may the mines R34 rule!:D

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Guys,

In the spirit of this announcement and in an attempt to maintain, and don't take this the wrong way, some standards, cordiality, etc., we'll be handing out (initially) temporary bans to people who continually make worthless, ill written, pointless and generally crap posts so please think before your post, you know who you are, thanks ever so.... :)

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Whos getting exited over a game? I for one couldnt give a flying ****.
That other thread about GT4 shows a bit of obsession/sadness over computer games tho, lol... :eek:

Yunis- Its nothing to do with you joking or not, you can barely make a post on here without talking utter crap in one way or another.
Engage brain first before typing.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts