GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

Ooo Matron !
Discussion Starter #1

Ooo Matron !
Discussion Starter #3
I live right at the end (Chester end) of the M56 and the bit from where it crosses the M53 is never very busy at the best of times !

Registered
107 I would imagine 100's of cars a day do that in normal traffic !!! If I still had my bikes Id just take the plate off and go for a hoon.

R35 Section manager
Although the roads are very quiet at the moment I would think it's highly likely that one of the cars you do see is likely to be an emergency vehicle.
Sadly this was the one that driver didnt want to see!!

Premium Member
I would consider it, usually I can win against the urge.

Problem with GTR's, they love to be pushed, or is it, we love to push them.

Premium Member
I am surprised by all of you. We dont own prams if you (pl) want to blast it go for it JUST dont take anybody with you if it goes wrong Speed Safe.

Ooo Matron !
Discussion Starter #13
I am surprised by all of you. We dont own prams if you (pl) want to blast it go for it JUST dont take anybody with you if it goes wrong Speed Safe.
Have you actually bothered to read any of the replies ?

Premium Member
I鈥檝e not considered for a moment taking my plates of and going for a little excursion.... that said I 鈥榟ad鈥 to go into the office the other day and it only took 40 minutes to get from Nottingham to Lincoln....

Premium Member
But no, on an empty motorway, I will openly admit I go a tad above 70mph and don`t stay in the inside lane. BUT the music the music of the engine aint nuthin like it.

Registered
I鈥檝e only had a tootle about locally while dropping by the odd corner shop. Just to keep the battery alive really. At least we鈥檙e keeping our mileage down!

Premium Member
I鈥檝e only had a tootle about locally while dropping by the odd corner shop. Just to keep the battery alive really. At least we鈥檙e keeping our mileage down!
Boys in blue becoming intolerable with tootling, be careful out there..............tell them you are going to the dentist.

Ooo Matron !
Discussion Starter #19
..............tell them you are going to the dentist.
The previous owner of my GT-R was a dentist. I only know this because the salesman at Nissan told me on more than one occasion as I recall. I don't know what that had to do with anything, I mean, do dentists drive differently ? :)

Premium Member
The previous owner of my GT-R was a dentist. I only know this because the salesman at Nissan told me on more than one occasion as I recall. I don't know what that had to do with anything, I mean, do dentists drive differently ? :)
LOL it`s all in the hand-i work. Great hands but not the cleverest, I suppose that describes a lot of GTR owners, if we knew better we would all be driving a ford focus G-d help us.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts