GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prestige Wheel Centre have now been appointed UK distributors for ADV.1 wheels for the UK and Ireland. Happy to give members of GTR.co.uk members pricing and happy to answer any questions. Images will soon be uploaded to our website.

We are also official UK dealers for HRE wheels and UK dealers for Forgeline motorsports.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Those black one's looking amazing....i don't even want to know the price though:runaway:

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,032 Posts
£1500 per wheel landed in UK direct from ADV for the 3 piece track spec ..... and that's when the exchange rate was better.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
£1500 per wheel landed in UK direct from ADV for the 3 piece track spec ..... and that's when the exchange rate was better.
Ouch.....£6k+ for wheels......well if i had the cash i am sure i would but at that kind of money theres sadly going to be things that come before them. Will be very jealous of anyone that does take the plunge on a set.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These should work out a lot cheaper than 6k. :smokin: It would also depend on the build spec and size.

Happy to give no obligation quotes. Just pm us

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Would love to know how much the HRE P101s cost in gloss black finish.

It's probably a case of if you have to ask you can't afford it though!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would love to know how much the HRE P101s cost in gloss black finish.

It's probably a case of if you have to ask you can't afford it though!
PM sent with price.

As the P101 is so new there are images of them fitted but heres the S101 (3 piece version) fitted to a GTR.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
was in there the other day wit a lad from work, who bought some reps for his Audi cab.
the ADV splits in brushed bronze are amazing!!!
wish i could afford the £5k!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts