GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After selling my GTR 3 months ago I have finally pulled my finger out and got pictures of a few bits the buyer didn’t want.
I will post details below and then add the pictures separately.
The main items are 4 Advan Gt wheels.
They are an exact fit for the GTR replicating the OEM wheels so no need for spacers etc.
About 5 years old but were my ‘summer wheels’ and at least one year I didn’t get around to putting them on.
At a guess they have been on the car for 5,000 miles.
The wheels are absolutely stunning and in fantastic condition and come complete with TPMS and standard sized Bridgestone run flats with approx 5 mm of tread and advan centre caps.
Bad points
Some very minor marks (stone chips not kerb rash) - the pictures show them.
Minor scuffing around wheel nut holes (will not be seen once on the car)
The decals (just a transfer) are missing from one wheel.
Price - looking for £3k.
If someone takes the wheels and the bonnet I will include free transport in the the UK by a mate who has a courier business otherwise the buyer will need to organise or I can get it done at your cost.

Carbon Fibre Bonnet.
Supplied by Andy (R35 Audio), not Mines quality but not Cheap Chinese shit either.
Unmarked.
Picture shown is when it was on the car, but I will get some more pictures tomorrow.
Price £750

Number Plate
V16 GTR
Price £1,000

Standard headlights - off a 2009 car but replaced with lightning bolt ones after about 7 years. In VGC.
Not sure of the price, but lets start at £350.
Will get pictures tomorrow

Standard exhaust
It was on the car for about 7 years - I suspect that it is of little use, although the y pipe was replaced in the first year with a Miltek Y pipe and it has all the Cats.
No idea of the value so don’t shoot me down if I am miles off, but say £300

Original Bose speakers.
These are of no use to me and I am happy to give them FOC to anyone who buys any of the above items.
All fully working, I just replaced them with an upgraded system

All items can be viewed by prior arrangement - I am based in Wigan

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have the original Y pipe to sell with the exhaust so you could sell me the miltek y pipe 😂
Why don’t you buy it all and then I assume you will get something for the cats for scrap - the gypsy’s seem keen on pinching them so they must be worth something😀

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does the bonnet fit a cba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, mine was a CBA and it was a perfect fit - I also had bonnet struts on as well so it will work with them.
It is really nice, but maybe a bit OTT for some.
I will get some better pictures of it tomorrow.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Mozzer
I will sort pictures out tomorrow, but from memory they were in perfect condition, i just changed them because I wanted the upgrade.
Neil

·
Registered
4 Posts
After selling my GTR 3 months ago I have finally pulled my finger out and got pictures of a few bits the buyer didn’t want.
I will post details below and then add the pictures separately.
The main items are 4 Advan Gt wheels.
They are an exact fit for the GTR replicating the OEM wheels so no need for spacers etc.
About 5 years old but were my ‘summer wheels’ and at least one year I didn’t get around to putting them on.
At a guess they have been on the car for 5,000 miles.
The wheels are absolutely stunning and in fantastic condition and come complete with TPMS and standard sized Bridgestone run flats with approx 5 mm of tread and advan centre caps.
Bad points
Some very minor marks (stone chips not kerb rash) - the pictures show them.
Minor scuffing around wheel nut holes (will not be seen once on the car)
The decals (just a transfer) are missing from one wheel.
Price - looking for £3k.
If someone takes the wheels and the bonnet I will include free transport in the the UK by a mate who has a courier business otherwise the buyer will need to organise or I can get it done at your cost.

Carbon Fibre Bonnet.
Supplied by Andy (R35 Audio), not Mines quality but not Cheap Chinese shit either.
Unmarked.
Picture shown is when it was on the car, but I will get some more pictures tomorrow.
Price £750

Number Plate
V16 GTR
Price £1,000

Standard headlights - off a 2009 car but replaced with lightning bolt ones after about 7 years. In VGC.
Not sure of the price, but lets start at £350.
Will get pictures tomorrow

Standard exhaust
It was on the car for about 7 years - I suspect that it is of little use, although the y pipe was replaced in the first year with a Miltek Y pipe and it has all the Cats.
No idea of the value so don’t shoot me down if I am miles off, but say £300

Original Bose speakers.
These are of no use to me and I am happy to give them FOC to anyone who buys any of the above items.
All fully working, I just replaced them with an upgraded system

All items can be viewed by prior arrangement - I am based in Wigan

what’s the best deal on the number plate ??

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Shaun
I will get pics upon Monday as I am off for a long weekend.
TBH other than the tips which are in decent condition and the miltek y pipe the rest is a 12 year old exhaust so not sure if it is of interest but will get them anyway

Neil

1 - 15 of 15 Posts