Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Apologies up front if I'm posting in the wrong place but I'm completely clueless when it comes to this type of thing and haven't used forums or threads before :nervous:

I'm getting married next year and have been searching for a car hire company that has a GTR on their books to take my other half to the venue as a surprise on the day.It seems this is a pretty rare thing as I have only found 1 company in the Midlands (we're getting married in Berkshire) and although I have found a couple of self hire car rental companies with GTRs the £3500 security deposit is unfortunately a no go as all spare money is currently being saved for the big day.

The other half is obsessed with Skylines (and now the GTR) and has been for years, so much so he took off running down the road outside the Nurburgring shouting after Dirk Schoysman to get his autograph when he passed by us in the queue. Apparently getting knocked over by a car would have been worth it as unknown to me, Dirk is a legend in the Nissan world!

Does anyone on here know any companies or someone based in or around Berkshire that have a GTR that is used for events like weddings? I would really love to organise this for hubby to be as a wedding present to him so really hope someone on here can help :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you all very much for the advice. i have been away with work for a couple of weeks so haven't had a chance to reply and I wasn't expecting so many replies :clap:

Will start working my way through the suggestions :)

Thanks again

·
R35 Section manager
11,088 Posts
Whats the date and location of the wedding?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.