GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m just in the middle of going through my spare parts and I only need one of these, I’m swaying towards the Nismo one as mines a Vspec so saves me swapping stuff around but can anyone give me an idea of what they’re worth so I know for the one I don’t need ?
Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi I’m just in the middle of going through my spare parts and I only need one of these, I’m swaying towards the Nismo one as mines a Vspec so saves me swapping stuff around but can anyone give me an idea of what they’re worth so I know for the one I don’t need ?
Thanks View attachment 259738
Ok so, the Nismo one, I SUSPECT (pretty good idea) was just a tachometer swap rather than the complete nismo cluster. This is because of the 180 kph speedo rather than the typical 320 kph that comes with the nismo.

The Blitz one is a just a speedo swap obviously. I don't know if either are worth much as they are not complete units. I'd be interested in buying the Nismo one because I want to match my triple gauge DIN one.

I would say the Blitz one will be cheaper, maybe 150... there isn't enough volume in sales to make an educated guess at it. That S Jerin guy on instagram will sell one for 1k or list it for that much and sit on it for 6 months.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so, the Nismo one, I SUSPECT (pretty good idea) was just a tachometer swap rather than the complete nismo cluster. This is because of the 180 kph speedo rather than the typical 320 kph that comes with the nismo.

The Blitz one is a just a speedo swap obviously. I don't know if either are worth much as they are not complete units. I'd be interested in buying the Nismo one because I want to match my triple gauge DIN one.

I would say the Blitz one will be cheaper, maybe 150... there isn't enough volume in sales to make an educated guess at it. That S Jerin guy on instagram will sell one for 1k or list it for that much and sit on it for 6 months.
Ok Thankyou 👌🏼

1 - 3 of 3 Posts