GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone please tell me which would be the best frontpipe, coilpacks and fuel pump to get and how much i will be looking at for each of these as these are what i need before i start moving onto new turbo and ecu etc.

my cars spec is in members gallery if it is of any help to you, thanks guys

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
am i right in going for a walbro fuel pump splitfire coilpacks and a 3" apexi front pipe?????

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
splitfire coilpacks - awesome stuff.

tomei fuel pump or a straight gtr one should do fine. I had trouble with the gtr one - found it to be noisier and it died a month later - may have just been on its way out tho. walbro should be good too tho. (I'm assuming here its a gtst if I remember seeing the pics elsewhere earlier today)

do you mean turbo downpipe when you say front pipe? I've got a trust one on mine - makes the boost come on quick n thick - cant really rate it against others tho.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
splitfire coilpacks it is then!!!:)

yeah turbo down pipe. is that what runs from the turbo to my de-cat pipe :confused: and how much was the trust pipe you have on and how much is a tomei fuel pump?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
yeah the splitfires are really good quality and get this - they're (usually) blue so you may find yourself showin em off in that blue rocker cover :D

well I paid 140quid for the trust downpipe from RB motorsports (I were having ecu fitted and Rod suggested that so I said "yes ok" like a robot and on it went hehe!) - you may get it cheaper elsewhere tho. Yep it runs from the turbo elbow to the decat pipe - direct replacement.

tomei fuel pumps come in at around 80-100quid I think - def worth getting one on.

what turbo you lookin at scottii?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when i come to it propably just run a hybrid withsteel internals on a Z23 AFM and Apexi PFC to get it mapped and R&R'd to see what its running?

before that though i wanna get the coilpacks fuel pump front pipe and paintwork sorted. any recommendations for my paintjob....?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts