GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the time is fast approaching for me to choice a bearing choice. Currently I have graded nismo bearings on both the crank and conrod's. Yet I can't decide which route to go down. The car currently makes 700whp there about. It will make much more with a few new components. So here is the dilemma;

3 options / choices ( i no particular order)

1) Nismo

2) King

3) Power enterprise black F1

What would you Gentlemen and Ladies choose and why?

James

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nismo or Original Nissan bearings, reason why: these bearings will last 10+ years and in a lot of cases the life of the car so are well proven as reliable. Other reason being the better size options with them.
Although if the engine is built well enough and good oiling your bearing choice won't make all that much difference.
Kieran

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent - all choices were made on the fact the offer different sizes to ensure perfect fitment.

I should have explained I also have a dry sump setup so oiling is very consistent.

Now to my experience not may people have used the Power Enterprise bearings.

Nismo as we all know are tried and tested very very good bearings.

King seem to be have relatively good reviews as well

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dry sump should eliminate all oiling issues anyway. Going dry sump on my rb30 build, if nothing else it looks the part haha!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Nismo bearings are tried and tested still available in grades to get the closes match and their compounds have been used successfully in GT500.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts