GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am viewing this car early next week with the intention to buy,

It will be the first one I have looked at and I have never even been in one, so don't really want to be impulsive and buy it if im not 100% which knowing me will be hard to do,

Does it sound a fair price for a low mileage My10from a trader, I have spoke to a view people who have brought cars from here they all seem happy with the service,

Mod wise does it seem a good setup?
I might ring up Lichfields Monday morning to see if they have anything to say about it, do you think they will mind?
Also are there any Essex owners near South Woodham/Wickford way?

I got told it might be worth doing the gearbox Circlips if it has not been done?
Any advice would be great.
Cheers

·
Registered
137 Posts
I would definitely give Iain at Litchfields at call as he will know this car inside out and he wont mind one bit.Maybe worth getting someone like Litchfields or Kaizer to check the running temps,lauches etc.I would do the circlips if they haven't already been done.
I've only heared good things about the company so you should be good :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would definitely give Iain at Litchfields at call as he will know this car inside out and he wont mind one bit.Maybe worth getting someone like Litchfields or Kaizer to check the running temps,lauches etc.I would do the circlips if they haven't already been done.
I've only heared good things about the company so you should be good :)
Thanks Is Kaizer part of Litchfields?
I obviously could only get it to him if I brought it.

I have also seen this one. Any one know this car?
Used Nissan Gt-r Coupe 3.8 Premium 2dr Auto in Birmingham, West Midlands | Driveline Sports And Performance

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks Is Kaizer part of Litchfields?
I obviously could only get it to him if I brought it.

I have also seen this one. Any one know this car?
Used Nissan Gt-r Coupe 3.8 Premium 2dr Auto in Birmingham, West Midlands | Driveline Sports And Performance
Kaizer is approved by Litchfields to sell there products etc.Sly has a very good name on this forum.Sly will go and view the car and check it out for a fee.Give him a call as he is closest to you than Litchfields.

Think i would go for the first car

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kaizer is approved by Litchfields to sell there products etc.Sly has a very good name on this forum.Sly will go and view the car and check it out for a fee.Give him a call as he is closest to you than Litchfields.

Think i would go for the first car
Thanks does the 1st one look like it needs much doing? Next Service etc?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks does the 1st one look like it needs much doing? Next Service etc?
Nope.Just check the usual,these are cars are very hard on disc's,pads and tyes and arent cheap.
Dont rush into anythink as there are plenty forsale and the right one will come along if this is not the right one.
Litchfields will advise you if any underlining issues with the car if any when they last had the car.
Good luck

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I got a car on 26k does anyone know when the next service will be due?

How often should the oil be changed?

cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts