GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking of possibly selling my LM20 but no idea where to place the value. Might be taking a different direction in life so interested to see where it stands price wise. I know I’ll never get back what I’ve got in it and would prob have to sit on it for the right buyer which may take some time if I decide to go ahead with the sale. All work listed below has been done by Litchfields and Iain knows the car very well!
Its a serious bit of kit, drives perfect around town and a monster on a open road!
Spec:-
Number 18 LM20 with 0 previous owners (one of last done)
2018 car with apple car play
Sub 2000 dry miles (at Litchfields at moment getting tweaked so prob be around 2500 miles when back later this month)
4.6 stroker with billet crank and girdle 1302hp at minute but expected to be close to 1500hp when returned (800 miles covered since build so far)
G30 900’s
Motec M1 ecu (just fitted)
Boost logic 12 injector manifold
Fuel flex system with swirl pot in boot and twin veyron pumps (just fitted)
Oversize fuel lines
Litchfield 4” race cooler and throttle body’s (just fitted)
Litchfield header tank and breather system
Fully built gearbox with Dodson straight cut gears and 18 plate billet clutch
Full car PPS done by Litchfields from new in high gloss finish so there’s not one mark on it and it’s like brand new!
Carbon wing vents
Could be one of the last opportunity’s to own a low mileage dream spec limited edition pristine GT-R!!

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ill start the estimate. I''d say between £95 - £125k but you will get offers for less. You should give more specs if you have e.g.

1) Whats the brakes?
2) What suspension
3) Clutch
4) Looks like you got brake vents (ala Nismo 2020)

At this price point you gotta state as much as you can. A few people might choose to take a look rather than build themselves. Another option (would take a long time) is to sell some things separately for example the 4.6 engine is worth a lot on its own ( I wouldnt mind swapping a built engine for the 4.6) with cash coming your way, the gearbox the same, fuel system, The turbo's, the Motec ECU, You might be able to raise a lot of money and swap back to standard then sell that?

Just giving you options? Any more photo's?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill start the estimate. I''d say between £95 - £125k but you will get offers for less. You should give more specs if you have e.g.

1) Whats the brakes?
2) What suspension
3) Clutch
4) Looks like you got brake vents (ala Nismo 2020)

At this price point you gotta state as much as you can. A few people might choose to take a look rather than build themselves. Another option (would take a long time) is to sell some things separately for example the 4.6 engine is worth a lot on its own ( I wouldnt mind swapping a built engine for the 4.6) with cash coming your way, the gearbox the same, fuel system, The turbo's, the Motec ECU, You might be able to raise a lot of money and swap back to standard then sell that?

Just giving you options? Any more photo's?
COVID-19 UPDATE : We’re open for business, but with increased safety measures. For full details please see our Covid-19 update here.

Toggle navigationLitchfield Logo
Litchfield LM20 GTR

litchfield-logo

litchfield 20 years

LM20 Autosport 1

LM20 FIGURES
POWER
  • 675 PS (666 bhp)
TORQUE
  • 615 lbft (834 Nm)
  • 600 lbft @ 2,500-5,100 rpm (813 Nm)

LM20 POWER GRAPH
https://www.litchfieldmotors.com/wp-content/uploads/LM20_autosport1-2000x1334.jpg

LM20 SPECS
ENGINE

• Litchfield 102 mm exhaust system with Sports Cats
  • Cast turbo downpipes
  • Larger fuel injectors
  • High flow fuel pumps
  • Litchfield air intake kit
  • Litchfield boost hoses
  • Litchfield intercooler
  • Litchfield Version 6 custom ECU calibration
  • 4 switchable maps for fuel octane
  • Adjustable boost levels
  • iPhone/iPad connectivity
  • Upgraded gearbox software
SUSPENSION

• Litchfield/Bilstein Damptronic
  • Custom Eibach springs and anti-roll bar
BRAKES

• 400 mm Alcon front rotors with lightweight bells
  • 380 mm Alcon rear rotors
  • Upgraded brake pads front and rear
  • Goodridge braided brake lines
  • Litchfield silver brake calipers
WHEELS

• Lightweight RAYS Volk Racing TE37
TYRES

• Michelin Pilot Sport 4
EXTERIOR

• Litchfield carbon front lip spoiler
  • Litchfield carbon front grille blade
  • Litchfield carbon rear spoiler extension
  • Litchfield carbon rear bumper vents
INTERIOR

• Alcantara steering wheel with red band
  • Unique badging with internal build number plaque
  • Optional Litchfield sport seats

Pricing

Litchfield GT-R LM20

SOLD OUT

Warranty - 3 Years with Breakdown cover included*
Servicing - 3 Years free servicing included*
Popular options - metallic paint (£875), Prestige Edition (£500), Track Edition (£10,000)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everything other than listed is full LM20 spec so all modified. Was easier to post complete spec of a standard as above than go through it all. Brakes are LM20 spec but that was my next job if I keep it as at this power level they need changing for a bigger kit.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I’ve plenty more pics but just to confirm this isn’t a selling ad, just need to see what area it lands value wise then I can make a decision. I’ve made it to my spec and not cut any corners so I always knew if I sold i wouldn’t get back the huge amounts I’ve poured into it. Never thought I’d be contemplating selling this early though. As already stated I don’t need to sell and maybe won’t, just trying to weigh up my options at the minute.

·
Registered
185 Posts
For the right buyer it will be in the range I mentioned IMHO but you gotta find the right person thats maybe thinking of building you should be open to part ex also with cash your way to slowly shift down. Maybe a standard MY17+ then you can sell that and opens you to a wider audience. Good luck if you do look to sell.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Got to be as said 100 to 125k. Id sooner spend that sort of money on a properly sorted car by a reputable company than a Nismo any day!!
Must be immense with the 4.6 engine.
What sort of torque is that producing ?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got to be as said 100 to 125k. Id sooner spend that sort of money on a properly sorted car by a reputable company than a Nismo any day!!
Must be immense with the 4.6 engine.
What sort of torque is that producing ?
As a road car it is immense, perfect blend of power/Torque with factory like spool. It still has to go through another session on the rollers with the new ecu and other new bits on but on the last tune it made over 900lbsft.

·
Registered
185 Posts
As a road car it is immense, perfect blend of power/Torque with factory like spool. It still has to go through another session on the rollers with the new ecu and other new bits on but on the last tune it made over 900lbsft.
Wow thats madness :cool:. Any reason why you went Motec over say Syvecs? Im currently in this situation and leaning heavily towards Syvecs.

·
Vendor
3,039 Posts
The cars is awesome, can’t imagine how quick it would be and how much has been invested. Somebody will get an awesome car, maybe me if my numbers come up this week😊.

Valuations are always hard to put on modified vehicles and they are a limited market, although theres a demand generally for examples such as this. I personally would think it’s a £100k car, that’s only my opinion based on my own knowledge of other stuff sold and in the market place.

I am sure others will have there own opinion as to what it’s current value is, either way, good luck with your sale and somebody will get a cracking car.

·
Super Moderator
15,937 Posts
Honestly I think if I had the choice of a £100-125K GTR I would buy the Nismo as value would hold better - tuned cars appeal to a very small market even when done with a very reputable tuner like Litchfield. Having said all that GTRs seem worth a bit more this year than last year so no harm in trying it at that. At least it gives you wiggle room.

Reactions: C5ale

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow thats madness :cool:. Any reason why you went Motec over say Syvecs? Im currently in this situation and leaning heavily towards Syvecs.
Purely on Iain’s advice really, I know syvecs is a good popular choice but Iain said Motec.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Honestly I think if I had the choice of a £100-125K GTR I would buy the Nismo as value would hold better - tuned cars appeal to a very small market even when done with a very reputable tuner like Litchfield. Having said all that GTRs seem worth a bit more this year than last year so no harm in trying it at that. At least it gives you wiggle room.
Im the opposite Im not thinking of NIsmo for later on collection value, if I was thinking of a limited car and holding value at the cost of a Nismo I might as well just go for a Porsche but that's me I would much rather a well tuned car that I can take on track and drive easily on the road but hey we all have different views. The market size would also depend on whether you will also take part exchange as there are a few people that could save themselves a bob or two buying yours rather than doing the upgrades themselves. GTR's will get rarer and rarer as will pure play petrol cars as the years progress.
Purely on Iain’s advice really, I know syvecs is a good popular choice but Iain said Motec.
No worries.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Awesome power,with the handling to match.
As a reference i believe there was a black LM20 on here not so long ago that was an LM car,also heavily modified to just under a 1000hp. It was for sale at Sharkes for 125k. It didnt appear to be for sale for long.
Keep it (y)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts