GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all so im considering changing some of my lines etc to braided with earls/aeromotive type fittings does anyone have a size guide as im not familiar
With an - type sizings
Many thanks
Nath

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I've been reading some threads on this.. I THINK -4 an is good for water and turbo lines but do your homework mate first - it may be worth taking your oil and water lines to pirtek i reckon they'll be able to help

·
Registered
593 Posts
I would really consider what brains said, if you are using them for fuel then teflon hoses are a must as they are non permeable.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers mikey i guess i meant is there different brands to be aware of etc for difference in quality etc

·
Registered
593 Posts
Well I've used torque products from the same eBay shop as a previous poster and all good quality, though I don't have any experience with other suppliers.

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
On my last build I used torque fittings there a company on eBay found them very good could save you some money
+1.

I have used Torques UK fittings throughout the build of my fuel system. EVERYTHING is from them, fittings/hoses etc and they are first class. I have absolutely NO hesitation in recommending them to anyone. They stand for (IMHO) all that is good about Ebay...

TT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts