GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else had/ taken up their offer of the AF Noble sponsored track day on the 5th June?

Looks like a great day out. Just not sure whether I should thrash my own machine round the track. Insurance aside, its tempting - Nobles are providing pre & post track inspections for free as well as soup and sandwiches;)

Think I'll be heading along one way or another.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anyone else had/ taken up their offer of the AF Noble sponsored track day on the 5th June?

Looks like a great day out. Just not sure whether I should thrash my own machine round the track. Insurance aside, its tempting - Nobles are providing pre & post track inspections for free as well as soup and sandwiches;)

Think I'll be heading along one way or another.
I have confirmed, what else is on that day?

Just to clarify, as well as free track time you get " an opportunity to have an instructor accompanied drive in the all new 12 model year GT-R and the new Track Pack Special Edition"

What's to lose?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've signed up....

I'm for sure taking my car round, just how hard will depend how carried away I get :clap::clap:

But at least I can thrash one of theirs too!!

Anyone in the west want to meet and convoy through??

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'd have been popping along with Marc (Boyakasha) but the buggersin the office feel I need to be in India on the 5th....................

NOT amused :(

Russell

·
Registered
208 Posts
The wife and I are going to (got to make a trip out of it to be worthwhile!) but don't think I'll be taking my own car on track but will have the GT-R with me.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'll be there and I'll be running mine on track aswell. :clap:

I think the event is full now from my discussions with Nobles.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
I should be there if my car is ready in time. Need to get some extra power though to keep up with you size 10 gtrs :D

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, cool, anyone else?
I'll be up for joining the convoy through.
Still swithering about taking it out on the track - need to take a look at the insurance situation.

Where/ when do you want to meet?

bw, Paul

1 - 20 of 66 Posts