GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

posted a comment little while back regarding I’m after a R33 GTR I’m a private buyer I have the funds to purchase but after a clean R33 GTR. I’m ready to come and view anywhere in UK for the right car.
Been searching for past 6 months but nothing. After a black one or midnight purple. Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi everyone,

posted a comment little while back regarding I’m after a R33 GTR I’m a private buyer I have the funds to purchase but after a clean R33 GTR. I’m ready to come and view anywhere in UK for the right car.
Been searching for past 6 months but nothing. After a black one or midnight purple. Thanks
I have an exceptionally clean one, but it is white and in Ireland, :cry:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn’t mind white got any pics and details of car? History when was it imported? Any rust? Paperwork? How much does it cost to get it over from Ireland into england? Thanks

·
Registered
680 Posts
What exactly are you looking for? Std GTR, V Spec, N1, LM etc..... I've been looking for a R33 also so happy to help if you let me know more details of your preferred model - budget etc, etc...

;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What exactly are you looking for? Std GTR, V Spec, N1, LM etc..... I've been looking for a R33 also so happy to help if you let me know more details of your preferred model - budget etc, etc...

;)
Hi,
I’m after a black or Midnight purple R33 GTR series 3 V spec. I got a budget of 60k for the right one. Prefer stock one or slightly modified as in exhaust suspension air filters.

Been on the hunt for few months now, seen a few online but none in the colours I want. I know they are holding strong money and i think I have a decent budget for a good nice one.
Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts