GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Fantastic - one of my favourite colours too ... did you dig you exhaust in when parking :)

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It JUST missed. I did, however, pull it forward a touch after I took some pics of the ****-end and noticed just how close it was.:eek:

As happy as I am, the pics really don't do the paintwork any justice - it's so much darker and deeper in the flesh.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmmm yum, looks good :), nice pics there Steve and may I say the wheels look great. Bit torn between them and the LM's now.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
The more I look at it - the more that colour is becoming my favourite.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mmmmmmmmmmm yum, looks good :), nice pics there Steve and may I say the wheels look great. Bit torn between them and the LM's now.
Cheers Andy,

I'm still have a huge debate with myself about the wheels. Maybe I should just have both!!! lol. There really is NO clearance between the caliper and the inner rim. I may just have to get 19's and be done with it.

just as an aside, I can't believe my post got 'modified', It's not swearing, is it?? lol.

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Lovely job there, and of course the colour is so good :D

Not too sure about the green/blue wheel nuts though, having looked at the pictures a few times they seem to be jumping out at me now ....

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Great color...wonder how a 34 would look in that hue?

Love the nuts! Completes the package!!!:squintdan

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
looks absolutely fantastic Steve ..

can't believe you are thinking of selling the wheels already !!
I suppose that's what makes me Mad:D They just don't look big enough and I can't drop the ride height any more, to fill the arches.

M.R32 said:
which wheels are these? they are very nice. you have a lovely car there too
Volks Racing CE28N's

MoNoKnot said:
Looks good mate, which bonnet is that?
Top Secret replica, from Japsalon, IIRC???

·
6,821 Posts
Can any of the photoshop masters out there remove the bloke, pole and 3trees out of the background for me, please????
I knew you were a cleaning maniac . .from other threads . .:D
Here we go:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts