GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

After almost 3 years ownership i have decided to sell! :( I have been toying with the idea of selling but never came round to it becuase every1 I ask says im mad to let her go becuase of the attention she get from carparazzi ;) and how clean i keep her (wheels refurbed every 6 months / detailed 1 a year. valeted 1x a week.

Iv only decided to sell because I have used the car 6 days a week and just fancy a change! Plus I want something I can lend to family when they need it at the moment even my mrs is too scared to drive it! Dealer offered 32K p/x for one of their Panamera 4s and I might be going down that route. reg retention docs are being filled as I type :bawling:

anywayz for memories and love of GTR's I had a profession photo shoot done :)

:flame:

These were done Sunday and Im still waiting on the others which the pro is going to get creative with!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Had to chuck in a snaeky porsche pic. These pics are 100% its just what he could send me in 12hours. once I have the creative pics ill post them up.

[/URL][/IMG]
Verin

(photographer name is Khalid Bari - he drove from luton to shoot locally to me. Top bloke and spent 11am to 9.30pm with me to get the right shots! he's a quality over quantity guy and I highly recommend to every 1!) Decent price too ;)

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Awesome pics mate :thubmsup:

But £32k part ex seems very low to me. Would you be willing to part with it for that? Looks like you've had some choice mods too!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Awesome pics mate :thubmsup:

But £32k part ex seems very low to me. Would you be willing to part with it for that? Looks like you've had some choice mods too!
To be honest 32k is a lil low. they just wouldnt budge! Thats a last resort for me. Or we buy any car guy locally at £27k :runaway:

I'll be listing the car forsale in the beginning of march and ill give it 2-3 weeks to sell. 1-2K here or there i wouldnt worry about tbh. Would love for some one local to buy so i can still see here from time to time

·
Registered
644 Posts
Sickk pictures bro !

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Nice pics and motors bro, stick the gtr up for sale and yourl get more than the insulting 32k that you got offered..... What an insult and I bet the panamera was priced at top dollar

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea pan was top dollar, :(

But with cash they budge on price with p/x they mess you about. First offer at 34k tbh gets it. Even if it can fetch 35,36 im not too fuessed about 1-2k. Bcus, headlights have condensation (£600 pair off flea bay) and service n MOT are due. Which im happy to arrange but if it saves me £500 why not.

Car meant a lot to me and actually help me grow in business and socially so im more fussy about it remaining local or be well taken care of.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Looks great in red. This car was number 2 out of the dealership after mine.
Brother has a panamera turbo and loves it, quite a bit slower round brunters though...
Good luck with the sale how much are you thinking?

·
Registered
522 Posts
How come you refurb your wheels every six months? My car is 5 yrs old in may and the wheels are still completely unmarked and immaculate.

Probably best keeping that one to yourself as it might raise questions about how the car is driven.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How come you refurb your wheels every six months? My car is 5 yrs old in may and the wheels are still completely unmarked and immaculate.

Probably best keeping that one to yourself as it might raise questions about how the car is driven.
Oh lol i change colours of rim.

In 3 years did :
Stock colour refurb
Stock rims refubed to gloss black
New forge 360 rims (came in matt only) got refubed gloss black
New forge 360 rims diamond cut face with purple inner spokes
Nee forge 360 rims back to black as the above was getting mixed reations

And somewhere inbetween there i kurbd my alloys so a 4 wheel refurb was needed ;) rins just look soo nice without swirl marks!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts