GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a few weeks ago that the MFD in my 34GTR does show wrong boostpressure and i can use the "2Gauges modus" only in the boost/oiltemp modus,the other 3 doublegauges with front torque,injectorduty etc............ are not working.

The normal modus where all things shown as bars,works great,but also shows less boost then the Power FC gets and then you can feel:chuckle:

With the standart ecu it worked fine,every gauge was working correctly.

Not that i need it,but would be interesting to know if something is wrong or if its just normal:confused:

Alex

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Christian,yes,with the stock ecu it is exactly the same,shows wrong boostpressure and only the "1 gauge mode" is working fine:confused:

The Mode "Twin 2,3 and 4" is not working(not even showing the gauges,only black spots where the gauges should be),and it worked with the stock ecu as i got the car,i will check all connectors under the bonnet,maybe i forgot one when i did the engine rebuild,but even this cant be the problem,because the "Twin 1" works(but shows wrong boost)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found a split hose from the manifold to the boost sensor,so thats the problem with the wrong boost,but for the not working gauges,seems that everything is fine,maybe just the Nismo MFD board thats broken:confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dual gauges are configurable

Hi there,
your problem may just be that your MFd was reset, and so you need to enter the setup mode and creat the new pairs of guages that you want. Of the 4 options, 1 is preset, the other 3 can be combinations that you decide on.

Send me a PM with your email address and I can send the instructions to possibly fix this for you.

Cheers
Terrey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.