GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Almost first time poster and Skyline n00bie so be gentle!

Having drooled over Skylines for years, I may now soon be a position to buy and run one.

I'm looking for an R33 GTS if at all possible.

I live in North Yorkshire. Can anyone recommend any good dealers that may be able to help in the north of England at all?

Also, having never driven a Skyline or spent any time with one, I'm concerned that I won't be able to spot a lemon! Therefore, a dealer who will be able to help me as opposed to just sell me any example would be good. (I read through some threads on buying advice but much of it didn't make any sense - probably due to my lack of knowledge.)

Thanks in advance for any responses - hope to be able to call myself a Skyline owner at some point!

·
Administrator
31,884 Posts
i wouldnt buy from a dealer, instead scour the for sale section, find a car in budget, then read as many of the sellers previous posts to learn about the cars history.

welcome to the forum and good luck

mook

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response, Mookistar - have always been a bit nervous of private selling on the basis that there's little come back if there's a problem with the car. E.g. cars are 'sold as seen' when dealt with privately.

Nevertheless, if you can't trust members of the GTR Owners club, then who can you trust?! ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts