50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Still miss the skyline though, starting to get withdrawl symptoms after only 3 weeks :bawling: :bawling:

[/IMG]

What you folks thing of the starlet then? Still aint sure about the rising sun, can always spray over it again, but as you can see I've done alot of work to it so far, plenty more to come, ANTI-LAG looking likely!!

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
doesnt Anti-lag screw up the turbo ?? what i heard anyway, other wise its looking nice, but i do bet you miss your Skyline from time to time

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doesnt Anti-lag screw up the turbo ?? what i heard anyway, other wise its looking nice, but i do bet you miss your Skyline from time to time

Antilag does put your turbo under serious wear conditions as it will be spinning at 15 psi all day long with it activated, but it will be for drag use only, so i should be able to get away with it, just have to replace turbo seals with uprated items and hopefully that will be it, not too sure whether the compressor and exhaust blades will require changing but only time will tell. Spoke to fensport and they suggest motec management with anti-lag facility, anti lag valve, and loads of mapping, should be a good laugh. The cars pushing roughly 155BHP, and the torque steer is phenominal just now, no point in making the car more powerful, but fitting anti-lag will mean i have all the power available quicker than waiting for full boost at 3000RPM!

Watch this space!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would fitting a LSD solve the torque steer ?? (well i guess if you want to haha)
Yeah, the option of getting a TRD diff would probably be a good idea, but like i said, maybe not needed for the power output i have!! Torque steer is total comedy. Some would not agree, but after having a GTS-T I dont like RWD very much, in the wet coming off roundabouts couldnt even keep up with kia sedona's for fear of kicking the **** end out! Horrible, FWD is much more controllable for me!!:chuckle:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts