GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my R35 GT-R but do feel it needs more noise coming out of the back. Ive got the car booked into Litchfields on Monday to have the Y-Pipe fitted which im hoping will improve the sound a little bit. But because this will immediately invalidate the exhaust part of the warranty i may as well look at fitting a full system. Have any owners fitted a full system yet and what is the sound like?? Any performance improvements?? What options are there available?? Are there any RACE versions available in the UK yet??? I love a loud exhaust so any advice much appreciated.

·
Registered
968 Posts
What is the expected delivery time on the GTC titanium pipe Ben? And presume the catback system connects fine to miltek midpipe?

Regards,

Tom

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
yes i can confirm that our Titan mates to Miltak and our GTC Turbo outlets

thou would prefer to see GTC all way though Tom ;)

Depends which Titan Version, silent and race still under testing. Street edition now ready made to order :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
yes i can confirm that our Titan mates to Miltak and our GTC Turbo outlets

thou would prefer to see GTC all way though Tom ;)

Depends which Titan Version, silent and race still under testing. Street edition now ready made to order :)

Yeah yeah, might later sell on my miltek. So 8 weeks still for the steer titan?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Yeah yeah, might later sell on my miltek. So 8 weeks still for the steer titan?
cool

really depends on factors, which spec to want it to, when you order, how many other orders etc... circa 4 weeks. Trying best to have stuff available for stock on the shelf, but getting reserved too quickly

Spoke to Amuse, they also need 4 weeks to make

1 - 6 of 6 Posts