GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen,

is anybody aware of any aftermarket headlights for R33 GT-R? I'm sick off my current 15 year old ones (especially after car was resprayed and new wheels attached) and finding new kit is such a pain :( I came around this stuff:

HID-Xenon Black Projector Headlights by Custom

So can anybody comment are they good or not? Other brand?

Thanks!

Anton

·
R35 Section manager
10,973 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you.
The car is being mopped tomorrow, so will ask the guy to try to tidy the lights up, but I think its inside the lights as well!!

How much are the lights above in Uk pounds?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My ones just cracked... And yes you cannot get rid of that damn yellow if it's purely inside.

Less then 600 pounds I guess.

I'm in the same boat as you.
The car is being mopped tomorrow, so will ask the guy to try to tidy the lights up, but I think its inside the lights as well!!

How much are the lights above in Uk pounds?

·
R35 Section manager
10,973 Posts
If you do a google search for Gt bitz, Hom the owner was doing them slightly better than that.
I'm sure there is a few owners on here wanting replacements-why dont we email the company or Gt Bitz and for a group buy price??

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did not find any pics :( Do you happen to have any good links? Thanks!

If you do a google search for Gt bitz, Hom the owner was doing them slightly better than that.
I'm sure there is a few owners on here wanting replacements-why dont we email the company or Gt Bitz and for a group buy price??

·
Registered
25,657 Posts
cant you just buy a set of new nissan ones? if you have the ballasts etc then its just the lights you need

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The ones I have now are V1 non-Xenon units with home-made Xenon stuff... Going for original NISMO will cost me more then $2K (probably closer to $3K) so I'd like to have something more reasonably priced and with a bit more accessible spare parts :)

cant you just buy a set of new nissan ones? if you have the ballasts etc then its just the lights you need

·
R35 Section manager
10,973 Posts
Will email Hom and try and get a group deal

·
R35 Section manager
10,973 Posts
Most places do them-its getting them at a good price thats the tricky thing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts