GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Above.

Have any of you Guys with an Import R35 purchased one of these.

Ive been offered a few Nice R35's (imports) and ALOT Cheaper than a UK Car but wondered if any of you import guys bought your own warranty and if so at what cost and whats covered.

Cheers

Brad

·
Registered
258 Posts
Ditto this question. Also, does anyone have any idea if Nissan will extend the manufacturer's warranty after 3 years?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
i know mercedes do extended warranty so i would imagine nissan would as well, what it covers though is another matter make sure you check it thoroughly as most arnt worth what you pay and dont cover many things

·
Registered
258 Posts
And what about when UK cars reach 3 years old? (I know I'm getting ahead of myself but am thinking of resale values) - is Nissan UK likely to offer extended warranty packages for well-maintained/standard cars?

Incidentally, I looked through one of those new car guides in Sainsburys earlier and the GTR had the highest projected resale value after 3 years of any other car in the magazine (60%) - something we should remember when complaining about GTR 'tax'...

·
Registered
765 Posts
And what about when UK cars reach 3 years old? (I know I'm getting ahead of myself but am thinking of resale values) - is Nissan UK likely to offer extended warranty packages for well-maintained/standard cars?

Incidentally, I looked through one of those new car guides in Sainsburys earlier and the GTR had the highest projected resale value after 3 years of any other car in the magazine (60%) - something we should remember when complaining about GTR 'tax'...
One of the things I was on a mission about when there were certain members of this community claiming the GT-R would be worthless in a few years. I always maintained they would have excellent resale values and I'm sure I will be right.
I cannot see any reason why Nissan would not offer an extended warranty on an unmodified example.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts