GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the rb25 and rb20 air flow meter is the same, i need to replace my air flow meter on my rb20, i thought about fitting a vg30 air flow meter but it seems like alot of work for what i want.
basically i need an air flow meter for my rb20 that can handle upto 320bhp, i've done a bit of research but can't find what the standard rb20det air flow meter can handle.

·
Registered
389 Posts
It's borderline on the std unit but the only other option is to fit the Z32 Maf unit, I'd stick with the std unit for now..
Garth.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks G, hopefully i'll beable to do away completely with the afm when i get my hks f-con p fitted...:D

not that i really know what the f-con pfc is capable of...time to do some research..lol

·
Registered
389 Posts
had two of those myself..........can't run run airflow less on that mate...I have a HKS GCCII for use with that ecu if you want one, all boxed and mint cond.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bugger...lol...i guess i need to buy the hks vein pressure converter to run afmless..nevermind.

How much are you looking for, for the gcc 2 then?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
also since you've used these pfcs before could you give me a bit of advice, is the pfc worth the effort or should i not bother and sell it on, do you know where i can get standard or suitable eprom for the pfc as its got an unknown rom in it and i'm a bit worried about fitting it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts