GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone fitted one of those air/fuel gauge on their GTR ??? I have just bought one for my car but the thing is there is two air flow meters in the GTR so which one do I wire it up to??? or do I wire it up to the ecu????? can some one help if have a pic or diagram it would be a great help.

Leon.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I assume you are talking about an Air Fuel ratio meter? If so, it gets connected to the oxygen sensor in the exhaust. The only type worth fitting are wideband types, which would have it's own wideband O2 probe that replaces one of the stock ones. You then need to connect the simulated narrowband output to your ECU, or weld a new bung on your exhaust, and fit the new sensor in that.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmmmm I got one of those cheap ones so dunno if its worth installing.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
where on the exhaust is the stock narrowband O2 sensor? I'm thinking of slapping on a new bung and see if I can't get a Greddy A/F gauge to work off a Bosch LSU4 wideband O2 sensor without messing with the stocker.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ive currently just pulled my sensor out because its broken! 1st sensor is in between the 2 turbos in the manifold,ull have to take the air flow pipes off to the turbo to reach it, and the second sensor is right toward the back a little bit further up... ill try uploading a pic of mine at the moment whens its stripped out so u can see it clearer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts