GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
me a a couple of mates all ave loads of electric and gas bb guns and all kit up in all the propper gear and go to a huge woods, not far from us and spend the day shootting the hell out of eachother! its nothing serious just a bunch of lads having some harmless fun! beats sitting in a park taking drugs etc like the chavs of today lmao!!!! we make sure we are deep in the woods as far away from the tracks as possible as to not hit anyone else. if you fance coming along with us this weekend for a laugh then give me a message :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one other thing you have to bring all your own stuff and DONT forget to bring some goggles to save your eyes :D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no 1 interested then???

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Have you ever heard of CO19?

Airsoft guns look exactly like there real life counterparts, if you get caught running around in the woods with one of them my friend,
Id dread to think what the consequences might be..

I play Airsoft and think it's a fantastic sport, but with weapons that look as realistic as these things do,
you need to be somewhat responsible with them..

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we are carefull with them we make sure they are in carry cases and stuff till we are in the heart of the woods and this really isnt a small woods we walk for about an hour or so through the woods and you dont get anyone else in them so its not really a public woods at all! and we havent got any airsoft sites to go to around here :| the closest 1 is in portsmouth! but yes we are all aware that you arnt allowed to run around the streets with these and we arnt stupid enough to do so. we are very careful and we are not out to scare/hurt people we are just out to have fun. the uk laws suck lol why can farmers and hunters with shotguns/rifles go through fields and woods and kill animals when we cant go and just have good safe fun!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I used to play all the time here in Japan, very big sport here.
have a seriously modded out M16 A4 and it is loads of fun.

Wish I had the time to go out again and snipe out some people.
I have seen every gun out here, including an electric mini-gun.
Those are about 150,000 Yen or so. Just reading this thread
brings back so many memories. Have fun.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Now how do you tell when someone gets hit? I mean paintball is easy, you get hit and you are marked but airsoft? Do you rely on the honour of war or something? :D

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
It is on the honor system here, if not keep on the trigger
till they cannot take it anymore....works for me. I can see
if it barely knicks you, thats one thing, but if you take a
head shot thats another thing. I will look through some old
pics tonight of some 200 + people tournaments I went to
here in Japan, that was insane. We were in an old abandoned
industrial type area with lots of old 3 story buildings (good for
snipers) and full of asbestos. We paid about 3000 yen to enter
and that included lunch (bento). I saw guys with more gear
than a Navy Seal!! Memories.......

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
^^ I´ve seen that in TV, some guys even appeared in old Nazi uniforms with ABC poison gas masks etc... I bet it is funny as hell

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
It is seriously cool & a whole lot better than paintball that I use to play semi-professionally for many years ... I was converted instantly when an old Para friend of mine dragged me along for a day of play ...

Plus the guns are more reliable, cheaper to operate & maintain & look better !!!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Ha Ha, Hat's, aint heard that in a while.

Here's the acronym,

C Combat
R Ready
A Air
P Portable
H Helibourne
A Assault
T Troop's. :chuckle: :chuckle:

PMSL :chuckle:

Not heard that for a while either :chuckle:

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Ahh.
Funny this. A mate of mine is on about getting a gun.
I wonder where he got the idea from.
Jazz

1 - 20 of 20 Posts