GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been away a while but hoping to come back with an r35. I know most dealers in Bradford have a bad rep, crisp quality cars etc but has anyone dealt with AK performance, they have a few 35's in stock at good prices

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, i am going to leave them I think. Alot of their cars had litchfield mods so willring them today and see if they can shed any light

·
Registered
429 Posts
Looking at the website, I would avoid if Im honest mate...the address is a residential street in a pretty notorious neighbourhood.....known primarily for gangs and drugs!

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Also only lists mobile numbers.

I'd avoid like the plague.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thought the same about the mobile numbers etc I spoke to the gentleman (using this term losely), he had seen this thread and got a bit funny about it. I said, very politely, that the fact that he is getting angry doesnt fill me with confidence because if you have nothing to hide you wouldnt worry.

he then told me how much money he has etc etc and I said i thinks its best i dont buy a car from you as its a long way to travel etc he then told me to "f off you Pr**k"

Safe to say i would stay away

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Disgraceful attitude. I worked in Bratford for 2 years, and would never buy a car from a local dealer, to many stories about here today and gone tomorrow companies that are fronts for people with illegal money.

Anyone heard of Keighley car sales?

·
Registered
522 Posts
I have heard of keighley, got a VERY bad rep, have had for years
I think everyone who has even the slightest intrest in cars has heard of these and a quick google brings up all kinds of horror stories.
What i cant understand is,if they are so bad how on earth are they still in business after what seems like YEARS!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Keighley used to come up regularly on Scoobynet - when I was looking at GT-R's, they always seemed to have a couple, along with Astons, R8s, Ferraris and Lamborghinis. What I don't understand is that everyone says they're terrible, yet people presumably are still buying these £50-100k cars from them?! I was tempted to go and have a look at the GT-Rs for myself, but didn't in the end!

·
Registered
924 Posts
KTC is massive now they have cars which add up to be worth over a few million sat in just 1 of there showrooms and they have 3 show rooms. So they must be selling loads.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Not everyone researches before buying mate. So they could still get a steady stream of buyers. I guess the stories you hear will just be a small percentage of their turnover but would you want to take the risk of buying a lemon? I wouldn't lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts