1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Akrapovic exhaust,

Full system to include,resonated Y pipe,straight pipe,backboxes,
Four x carbon-fibre tailpipes.

Covered 2000miles from new,all paperwork etc,excellent condition..

This truly is a beautiful system,you need to see one to fully appreciate the quality..

Will be removed from my car and available at Lichfield's from 14january 2014..

£3650ovno

Please no silly offers..

Any questions please feel free to contact me on 07500448631.

Thanks Daniel...

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got it Simon,I have been told it's ok for 850,

But I want to get in to big build territory..so the piece of art will have to go unfortunately...

I just hope I can match the noise as it's 110% for my taste...

Dan..

·
Registered
462 Posts
exhaust

Ive just put a 90 mm Titan on, I cant believe how quiet it is and all the drone has gone, miles better than the Miltech. Got the bug, going to speak to Ian for price on next stage. What day you up at Autosports this year

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That was seriously early for me,also might I add...

I was on time...for the first time in 38years...

·
Registered
941 Posts
Does the full Akra exhaust drone between 2 & 3k revs? I have one one mine but its a resonated milteck y pipe rather than the akra one and I get annoying drone between those revs (works out to be 70mph on the motorway annoyingly!)

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Monday will be boring, as it will be closed down...!

Saturday is good though...

Are you going in the GT-R or the Rolls..?

Dan...

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Does the full Akra exhaust drone between 2 & 3k revs? I have one one mine but its a resonated milteck y pipe rather than the akra one and I get annoying drone between those revs (works out to be 70mph on the motorway annoyingly!)
To be honest at 70mph the tyres are louder than the exhaust...!

Dan...;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi mate, I had the same milltek resonated y pipe on my car and I know exactly what you mean. Although it was resonated it was still very poor and the drone was ridiculous for a pipe that in theory is silenced. I've witches it to a GTC tit resonated pipe and the improvement was excellent. Drone is gone and overall sound much improved, the akra will also be an huge improvement.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Dan

I think anyone that changes from a Miltech to the Akra will be amazed at the difference, my Miltech was awesome sound but the resonance was terrible, Ive changed to a Titan and its just so quite and no boom at all. The Akra must be even better
I think ive got work for the Phantom but I usually use the Ghost to go to the Autosports as it gives me a chance to drive it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I see you have yours up then hope it stays up longer than mine ?????
Going up to the show on Friday and staying over at forest of Arden ready for early start on sat

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I see you have yours up then hope it stays up longer than mine ?????
Going up to the show on Friday and staying over at forest of Arden ready for early start on sat
You convinced me to change,big power big exhaust...such a pity as I would like to keep it..we're going Sunday now.....

Dan..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts