GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys im looking for sombody local that can fit an alarm to my r32 and provide the cert for my insurance

not after a fancy alarm just a cat1 that opens and closes the doors and works

if you know anybody can you please message me, the car wont be able to move so would need to come to me

·
Registered
591 Posts
I've heard good things about these guys although i haven't used them personally.

John Kleis car audio fitted my alarm recently and did a great job on it although I don't think they do jobs away from their own premises.

Take it you're local to the area then? not seen any other 32s round here yet!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've been told about them but the car won't be on the road for a while
Insurance says it needs a cat1 and I've got some cash and a 6 car lockup with plenty of room

I've seen a couple of people advertising a fitted cat1 online but not in the reading area

·
Registered
591 Posts
TVS (the first link I posted up) are in Wokingham mate and they do mobile fitting from what I've been told - give them a ring and see what they say!

alternatively I know people who've used ebay to get alarms supplied and fitted and had no complaints

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ohh I'll give them a ring
Yeah noticed a couple of eBay ones but they didn't list reading either

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Southerncarsecurityltd on eBay. I've have 3 off this chap. Mobile and highly recommended.

£230 or so fitted IIRC.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Don`t John cleese - baisingstoke road - reading do alarms ?

I have a toad alarm mobile fitter i use - and there is a brother of a club member in Bracknel that also fits alarms .
If you need numbers just mail me ..

·
Registered
591 Posts
Don`t John cleese - baisingstoke road - reading do alarms ?

I have a toad alarm mobile fitter i use - and there is a brother of a club member in Bracknel that also fits alarms .
If you need numbers just mail me ..
John Kleis did mine but they only fit at their premises mate, they don't do mobile fitting

·
Registered
113 Posts
Take it you're local to the area then? not seen any other 32s round here yet!
I,ve been driving my 32 round the reading area for years, but don't go into the town much. I'll keep an eye out for you as all I keep seeing is these R35 things:D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you might of seen my old r32 gtst-r around, this one hasnt seen the road yet, i want it working and an alarm before i think of letting it out the shed, plus its a bit wet still

i live nearer basingstoke to be fair, and ive had 8 200sx's from ps13-s15 in the last 7 years, one r33 and this is my 2nd r32

ahh i dont like the r35 its way too heavy, the power and breaks is good but not keen on it in the corners/ i like a little more rugged car for road and track, light and as little driver aid's as possiable

·
Registered
113 Posts
you might of seen my old r32 gtst-r around, this one hasnt seen the road yet, i want it working and an alarm before i think of letting it out the shed, plus its a bit wet still
I've seen a couple of GTS's about, and can understand why there owners often wait for the dry, but you,ve got a GTR so you can get a 4wd controller (and your alarm fitted) and go and enjoy the British weather, hoorah!:clap:

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
I've seen a couple of GTS's about, and can understand why there owners often wait for the dry, but you,ve got a GTR so you can get a 4wd controller (and your alarm fitted) and go and enjoy the British weather, hoorah!:clap:

LMFAO:thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
it was a gtst like my new one, and its cool ive been drifting for 7 years :)
but i fitted oem rear arch's and all the gtr goodies to make it look right

1 - 19 of 19 Posts