GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just advice, people buy alarms for cars to stop them getting nicked.
But in actual fact alarm is to stall a tea leaf (theif) or make him think about how long it would take.

I dont care what you've got on your car, imobilizer, alarm 1,2,3 they all can be nicked and the easiest is the common ones i.e TOAD or CLIFFORD.

So please have a good place to park aswell as your alarm.
Mate just had hes ferrari 360 nicked and it had garenteed anti theft system and some other alarm fitted.
Dont let the chavs theif your skyline. :bawling:

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
If someone wants to nick your car thats well 'belled up', they will 1st steal your keys. So just keep them well out the way.

·
Registered
610 Posts
tbh your better off fitting your own anti theft device e.g a little switch hidden that cuts the fuel.
but with all the damage they make pehaps there better off taking it. :flame:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Or disconnecting the plug the runs into the coils.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Nothing will stop someone who is going to take your property, including the 2 weeks community service they might have to do for the crime.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
if they want it they will have it, but for the opertunist an alarm would be a deterent, mine (cliford) has dual proximity, so it beeps before you even touch the car, you can also get an aditional item that goes with it that fills the car with smoke so they cant see what they are trying to nick, and has anti hijak if you get mugged for your keys etc.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
My Double Barrel Shotgun will deter the little f*ckers !!!!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Nice stand alone garage surrounded by a six foot fence & four kept hungry large type dogs loyal to the cars owner :chuckle:

To arm just remove the human thigh bones from their mouths !!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
i have had someone steal the passenger side key lock!! people check that these are still here!!! im shittin it now

·
Registered
348 Posts
i saw this car once and its alarm was going off put the car car seemed to be vibrating hard aswell what the hell was all that about, maybe it was electrified to fry the little bastards

·
Administrator
31,833 Posts
i friend of mine had his cossy lifted onto a trailer at his work, and cos it was so blatent, nobody even thought about questioning them

mook

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ive seen 3 bikes picked up and put in a back of a transit in broad daylight infront of people shopping and no one even paid abit of attention.

I think the 6foot high fence with razor wire and my 2 german shepards do fine to protect my car, the only thing is they keep bloody ****ing up it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts