GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alcon BBK including callipers, lines, discs and pads! Discs and pads are as new i'd say 80%+ life left...

The whole kit retails at around £10-11k from traders…

I'm forced to go to a smaller brake setup due to wanting to run 18s for drag purposes….

Price is £5k please and happy to meet at a garage of your choice to do the swap….if you want to go SVM to do the swap i'll also pay for your labour on the swap!

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dimitri, sorry!!! will send pics + tracking tomorrow !! Suspension should be with you one day this coming week, thank you

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brakes are fully off the car now and have just spent £750 on brand new pagid rs29s front and rear which will come with the kit. 5k please this is a bargain for this kit!!! Discs are 80% life remaining

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot to add I accept debit/credit card through my business I run, so available if that helps anyone.

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
These are awesome brakes.
I've really given mine some hammer over the last few weekends on track and there's no fade, totally brilliant setup.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Totally agree ^^^^ !!

I've got stock brakes and discs for now and can't believe how bad they are compared to the Alcon kit ....literally using double the stopping distance with the oem brakes vs what I did with the alcons

1 - 11 of 11 Posts