GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gauging interest the items are currently still on my car and in very very good condition.

Litchfield suspension currently only been used for 1100 miles = £2,500
Alcon super kit big brake kit no lip on discs and incredible stopping power = £6,000

Reason for sale is looking to free up some cash to take my car to a 1000R conversion... I don't track the car so no need for these mods. If items don't sell I will just keep saving lol.

I will remove items once sold with Sly in Kent.

Thanks, Matt

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Do you not think that the BBK would be of benefit on a 1000bhp car?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes and no... Bigger discs with smaller wheels are fine for my needs if I was tracking the car this kit would 110% be needed

·
Registered
700 Posts
Matt, not trying to steer you away from selling them or anything but I honestly think with all the parts i have on my car one of the things I am most pleased with are the Alcon's. To anyone considering buying them, they will not dissapoint, and similarly for you Matt if you decide to keep them :p

GLWS

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
Most people would never drive a car hard enough to benefit fully benefit from an Alcon kit, a disc and pad change over OEM would be the most cost effective way of doing it.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Nice brake kit, I'm guessing he wants to do some drag racing and a lot of the drag wheels won't clear the BBK, it's the only thing that stopped me buying a kit.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Nice brake kit, I'm guessing he wants to do some drag racing and a lot of the drag wheels won't clear the BBK, it's the only thing that stopped me buying a kit.
If I know Matt that's exactly why they're for sale

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah really want to take drag racing a lot more seriously for a season or two plus some airfield type events and this kit means 20" wheel only... If it doesn't sell I'll keep because it is that good will just mean a bit of switching over between drag and road use

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
How much are regular R35 brake kits going for to offset BBK anyone know....or want a set? Just musing out loud.

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Someone buy these now!

Probably the best single mod I've done on my car, and I've not even been on track with them.

Complete bargain for the absolute best steel based brakes you can buy for the GT-R.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Had some very nice offers of £3k and £3.5k LOL... I will give it one more week and if they don't sell I will just keep them as they are just so good however will just have to work out a wheel/tyre combo for drag strip.....

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Decided I didn't want to track the car mate keep it for 1/4 mile stuff so wanted to free up some cash for turbo and engine build !! The my11 suspension is ok for how I use the car I think lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts