GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale my gen 1 BBK as I am upgrading to Ceramics. Recent new front pads, new rears.

Not sure what to ask for so open to offers. Will be available next week at Litchfield if you want them installed too.

£5000 ono.

V

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have for sale my gen 1 BBK as I am upgrading to Ceramics. Recent new front pads, new rears.

Not sure what to ask for so open to offers. Will be available next week at Litchfield if you want them installed too.

£5000 ono.

V
Can you show some photos when the ceramics have been fitted, that will look stunning! I'm looking at a set of stillen/AP's Ceramics From SVM

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Width of disc and pads please.

Also.. Gen1?
There were 2 styles of calliper. The first and second one basically. This is the first one.

I will get full photos and micrometer measurements when they are off and post up.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
There were 2 styles of calliper. The first and second one basically. This is the first one.

I will get full photos and micrometer measurements when they are off and post up.
Thanks. I'm interested, but not at 5k, so don't waste your time on my part.

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Never any trouble. Has to be done to sell them anyway.

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Photos up Monday, I'm told after inspection rears are worn 20% and fronts 40% and an appropriate price is £4000.

£4,000 FREE fitting at Litchfield.

·
Registered
462 Posts
wear

I dont think anyone would run an £8k brake system to 5% left on the pads, basically you would be running nearly on the back plates. If pads are 8mm new it would mean they had approx 00.5mm left

1 - 20 of 21 Posts