GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after two good years of having his wrap in place Alex has decided it will soon be time to sell on

he asked if we could get a few jobs done for him including removing the vinyl and arranging for some areas to be painted then fully detailing the car

areas painted where the front bumper and side skirts due to stone chipping that instigated the wrap going on in the first place

on arrival

two years down the line the wrap was still looking nice and tidy

back from paint and being detailed

a look round before machine polishing

two to three polishing stages took place then a coat of this applied

and another look round

as you can see swirl free and super sharp and glossy

work took place over a few weeks and as always we enjoyed working with Alex

thanks for looking

Paul

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Who does the paint work for you Paul?

When you wrapped my car I already had issues with paint cracking on my front bumper due to hitting a bird at high speed and stone chips on the bonnet, when mine eventually is removed I'd like the front end resprayed (bumper / bonnet) are these guys you trust to your own standards?

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who does the paint work for you Paul?

When you wrapped my car I already had issues with paint cracking on my front bumper due to hitting a bird at high speed and stone chips on the bonnet, when mine eventually is removed I'd like the front end resprayed (bumper / bonnet) are these guys you trust to your own standards?
local company andy who's work is exemplary

hopefully alex will spot the thread and leave comment himself but I'm sure you'd be mega happy

·
Registered
465 Posts
Superb pics thanks Paul. I'm really happy with how the car looks, awesome job as usual. I'm actually really reluctant to sell as she is looking so lovely and mechanically really sorted at the moment.

I think another year of gt-r possession is in order unless a really good offer comes along :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts